Lose the Ads, Upload Media Directly into the Forum!

Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

TexansTalk Official Rules

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
No personal attacks , insults , name calling - Attack the post , not the poster , just keep it civil. Agree to disagree and walk away or use the ignore feature.

No Spam!

No Adult Content!

This is a family friendly forum - No profanity / foul language. If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother , don't say it here.

Try to stay on topic for the most part and take discussions to the appropriate board sections.

Absolutely No Religious or Political discussion. God(s) , Democrats and Republican's aren't NFL Franchises , it'll get deleted outside of the appropriate section.

Use the report feature for those who break the rules.

Mods aren't in the business of editing posts , if you color outside the lines , don't be surprised if your post is deleted. If you quote a post that's outside the rules , don't be shocked if your post gets removed right along with the original content.

Repeat offenders subject to temporary or permanent ban.

Last edited:

powda

You forgot the briefcase!
No personal attacks , insults , name calling - Attack the post , not the poster , just keep it civil. Agree to disagree and walk away or use the ignore feature.

No Spam!

No Adult Content!

This is a family friendly forum - No profanity / foul language. If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother , don't say it here.

Try to stay on topic for the most part and take discussions to the appropriate board sections.

Absolutely No Religious or Political discussion. God(s) , Democrats and Republican's aren't NFL Franchises , it'll get deleted outside of the appropriate section.

Use the report feature for those who break the rules.

Mods aren't in the business of editing posts , if you color outside the lines , don't be surprised if your post is deleted. If you quote a post that's outside the rules , don't be shocked if your post gets removed right along with the original content.

Repeat offenders subject to temporary or permeant ban.
Pretty simple.

powda

You forgot the briefcase!
I've been here a while and in that time I've had a lot of arguments. More then I'd like to admit. In hindsight you often find posters aren't that far apart in opinions. It's likely something minuscule or a poor interpretation by one or both posters. ( I'm just as guilty as anyone.)

Remember, it's easy to lose something in translation or percieve a tone that isnt really there. And once someone slights another both people dig in and it all goes downhill from there...

Before things get truly heated it might be wise to take a step back and couch time it with Freud. Clarify your opinion in new words. Wait/ask for the same in return.

It would likely save you some headache and this mb some storage space.