Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans sign Logan Paulsen. Another tight end

Tweet from @NFL_DovKleiman: #Texans are signing former #Falcons, #Redskins blocking TE Logan Paulsen, per AaronWilson_NFL

They gonna carry 6?

WArring is our for the season somehow? Anyone have any background info?

Not sure why the Texans want to stockpile 3rd rounders if they miss on them more often than not.

WArring is our for the season somehow? Anyone have any background info?

Not sure why the Texans want to stockpile 3rd rounders if they miss on them more often than not.

Is he? He basically missed training camp due to injury but haven't heard that

Jordan Thomas hasn't shown the ability to block. Looks like BOB is going to do his best to make sure that blocking isn't an issue this year.

Jordan Thomas hasn't shown the ability to block. Looks like BOB is going to do his best to make sure that blocking isn't an issue this year.

So another year of not using the tight ends and RBs in the passing game?

Is he? He basically missed training camp due to injury but haven't heard that

IR means he’s out the whole year right? For a concussion? Did someone give him a lobotomy on the field and I missed it?

Why not just the PUP list and have him back week 6?

Sorry I didn't see he was put on IR

I was actually asking inquisitively not being coarse. I just looked it all up the different PUP designations vs the IR and it’s weird that Warring is out the whole year. Smelling a lot like Joppru and Fiedorowicz.

IR means he’s out the whole year right? For a concussion? Did someone give him a lobotomy on the field and I missed it?

Why not just the PUP list and have him back week 6?

You can have 2 players return from IR. As far as I know you don't have to label them "designated to return" like before.

I was actually asking inquisitively not being coarse. I just looked it all up the different PUP designations vs the IR and it’s weird that Warring is out the whole year. Smelling a lot like Joppru and Fiedorowicz.

My guess is they think he won't be ready to play even if healthy because he missed camp. So just stash him

I actually like the Warring pick because it was the only BPA pick. Oh well

Still so raw. Hate to use project tag on him, but it is what it is. Physical freak no doubt.

I might have done Damien Williams there instead of Warring. Even before the Lamar injury. Could have saved the team another 3 without having to trade for Johnson.

Hindsight is a mother huh?

I think they were always going to place him on IR to keep him. They had to wait until he was named to the 53 to make him eligible to return. I don't believe they ever intended to carry 5 tight ends into the season. It was all smoke & mirrors to keep as many eligible to return from IR as possible.

When all is said and done we are going into the season with 4 tight ends.

TE Adams, Jerell
TE Akins, Jordan
TE Fells, Darren
TE Paulsen, Logan

Last edited:
Maybe they are going to ir a couple or maybe they have a trade in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadn't they been put there earlier to get down to 53?
I don't know. I'm thinking they are on IR and signed this guy as backup.

Thomas broke his rib in the last game and Warring has been out since TC.

My guess is they're going to try to trade Adams. They think there's enough tape on him to gain some interest, so maybe they can attract a 6th rounder? If they get no offers in the next few days, he'll be cut. 4 TEs, 5 RBs, and 10 OL on the 53 just doesn't make sense to me.

Back