Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans RBs.... Burkhead, Pierce, Ogunbowale

Definitely not happy with the RB rotation.

If Burkhead truly is our 2nd best RB the Texans did something way wrong in the offseason.

If Burkhead is not truly our 2nd best RB they're doing something way wrong now.

I was unhappy they didn’t bring in any UDFA RBs. Don’t think they did last year either. RB UDFA should be automatic each offseason. The likelihood you find a RB that can be a quality player from that pool is too great not to do it. And the team needs fresh legs aside from Pierce.

I was unhappy they didn’t bring in any UDFA RBs. Don’t think they did last year either. RB UDFA should be automatic each offseason. The likelihood you find a RB that can be a quality player from that pool is too great not to do it. And the team needs fresh legs aside from Pierce.
I wonder why they’re not giving Dare any burn back there. He’s only playing special teams. I think they’re too attached to the hip with Burkhead.

OTOH, we saw why on that play where Pierce didn't know where to line up and didn't know where to go and Mills had to run an impromptu QB Draw.
That's not where my criticism is coming from.

How many RBs do we have on the roster? I'm thinking something went way wrong when they built this roster if we have Pierce, OgunBowale, & Burkhead coming out of camp & OgunBowale's primary role is special teams. That means we have two RBs. Pierce & Burkhead. That points to a problem.

That's not where my criticism is coming from.

How many RBs do we have on the roster? I'm thinking something went way wrong when they built this roster if we have Pierce, OgunBowale, & Burkhead coming out of camp & OgunBowale's primary role is special teams. That means we have two RBs. Pierce & Burkhead. That points to a problem.
Especially if the #2 RB is NOT playing special teams

Back