Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Offensive Players vs. Oakland Defense

Blake

MMQB
I have Matt Schaub who is basically an instant start when he is health, but as we know when AJ goes against an elite corner, things can get ugly fast. I also have Oaklands defense for this one week. What would you do? My backup QB is a busted Hasselbeck @ INDY, and my backup DEF is Miami vs. BUF.

Thanks for looking.

I would keep going with Schaub.. he's been able to find the 2nd and 3rd receivers with consistancy this year. I'm unsure of starting Johnson in my league this week, however, I'm hoping that he can pull thru and pay me off for keeping him in. I would look into possibly starting Miami's defense, I don't see many turnovers this week.

Go ahead with Oakland's D. Kyle Shanahan didn't fair so well last year against Oakland. Also with Seymour the Raiders can get up the middle pressure which should throw Schaub off.

On the other hand, if Steve Slaton can get going that will help Schaub alot.

I would start Miami's D

If Asomugh (or however you spell it) shuts down AJ, Walter can pick up the slack (whom I am starting this week) Walter scores a TD every 7 touches!!! that is an awesome stat!

Raiders are allowing 155 yrd per game rushing and Slaton is GOING to have a good game:wild:

Maybe drinkin koolaid but stats normally dont lie

I went MS and MIA and boy am I glad I did.

Matt had a mediocre 200 yards and a TD, and Miami had 6 sacks, 3 ints, 1 for a TD and only have up 10 points.

Back