Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans New Uniforms will debut at Draft.

I may be in the minority, but I like the deep steel blue, battle red, and white. I would be fine with these unis but that's just me.unis.jpg

I bet it’ll just have a TINY bit of the Columbia Blue. Like in a pin stripe or around the numbers. Very minor. Nothing like the old Oilers.

Take it for what it's worth but I saw a video online claiming inside info that there will be four uni combos that are not just inverted colors of each other.
Specifically that there will be a standard home and away set, plus a "modern" uniform and a "tough" uniform that might be black or black themed and has been largely designed based on input from former players (I'm sure 99 would be involved if this is true).

The video also claimed that deep steel blue is going away for a more vibrant blue, which is not HTown blue. And that HTown blue will be an accent on some or all combos.
They said the logo is staying the same but there's a chance that there could be a helmet with an alternative logo

That blue is getting darker is it? If so… we’d be looking more and more like the black on those Raiders.

Also… where is the rumored Columbia blue accent? That’s been the one that I’ve been on the lookout for. I’m afraid for clashes.

Glad they didn’t go with the red helmets though. Keeping it simple and traditional while improving is ok but a drastic change like the red helmets? No thank you.

That blue is getting darker is it? If so… we’d be looking more and more like the black on those Raiders.

Also… where is the rumored Columbia blue accent? That’s been the one that I’ve been on the lookout for. I’m afraid for clashes.

Glad they didn’t go with the red helmets though. Keeping it simple and traditional while improving is ok but a drastic change like the red helmets? No thank you.

From what 610 said, the blue has gone back to the original concept. I guess I never realized it lightened up over the years. I like it. Especially lile the number font.

From what 610 said, the blue has gone back to the original concept. I guess I never realized it lightened up over the years. I like it. Especially lile the number font.
I didn’t realize that either! I am absolutely fond of the original helmets.

I like them. New, fresh, and distinct but didnt stray too far away from our original color scheme. Candy reds are FIRE. Cant wait to see all 4 variations.

They look....like they have a little swag and attitude to them. They are gonna look nice streaking all across the field!

I like them. New, fresh, and distinct but didnt stray too far away from our original color scheme. Candy reds are FIRE. Cant wait to see all 4 variations.

They look....like they have a little swag and attitude to them. They are gonna look nice streaking all across the field!

This will make no sense I know but they look faster to me and they're just standing there......

This will make no sense I know but they look faster to me and they're just standing there......
actually it makes perfect sense...did you know red cars are pulled over more than other colored cars for speeding...idk what it is about the color...but for out helmets and uniforms...I love it

actually it makes perfect sense...did you know red cars are pulled over more than other colored cars for speeding...idk what it is about the color...but for out helmets and uniforms...I love it
Incorrect.

White cars are actually pulled over the most. Black cars get into the most crashes. The reason for this is simple… there are by far -more white cars than anything else out there. Black is the second most common color. Red is nowhere near that.

IMG_20240319_101119~2.jpg
I'm down with this.

IMG_20240319_101139~2.jpg
This one not so much. If that's supposed to be blue, it looks more black to me and the black uni that everyone in every sport does is beyond tired. And yes it is very similar to the Falcons.
download~2.jpeg

Back