Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans New Uniforms will debut at Draft.

Won’t The Adams Family throw beotch fit over this look as well? It’s like the McNair’s borrowed their unused uniforms. Texans really need a much more stand alone look.
Probably won’t even be the design, just some dude from twitter so we will see the uniforms in about 2 months. Even if it’s not the design the Adam’s family will still publicly cry about when they are revealed in April. No matter how different the uniforms are.

Our jerseys are perfect as is. Really dumb.

Any time jerseys get redesigned they almost always come out uglier, more cartoony and clown-ish. I have a feeling we will lose our sharp, clean look.

Why not "establish the brand identity" with what we got with the new era going forward. Liberty White. Steel Blue. Battle Red. Perfect shades, really. I like our font, style, and everything. I definitely believe our jerseys are the most underrated in football, and that's looking through an unbiased lens. That stupid Oiler Blue has no ******* business on our uniforms or as part of our color scheme even as an accent. I don't want to look like the Seahawks with their dumb accents.

I don't know. I do not like this at all.
I really like the red helmets and jerseys with the white pants. Hope they keep those. Fave uniforms are the Ravens…

Yeah we def need to change what our primary uni's are. Would like the Red candy helmets to be a primary staple...thursday color splash unis are fire too.

I'd still like a base color of Gun-Metal Gray Metallic for the helmets and pants. No other team really uses this color.

Cowboys, Lions, Panthers, Patriots, and Raiders use Silver as a base.

Bucs use a Pewter as their base.

those new candy red metallic flaked helmets are FIRE. I want to see those permanently or permanently with one of the unis...either home or away.

Reactions: JB
I dont mind our unis, but is it time for something fresh...of course. As classic as they are and they really arent bad looking...just think that we need to incorporate something new as our home or away that way we wear them more often.

There is no aesthetic problem with the current uniforms, I like them just fine, but the color scheme is too similar to the Patriots. It's the one thing that always bothered me. We need something unique.

There is no aesthetic problem with the current uniforms, I like them just fine, but the color scheme is too similar to the Patriots. It's the one thing that always bothered me. We need something unique.
mmm...cant say I agree with that assessment...they have silver and a different shade of blue. No one in their right mind would ever confuse Texans unis to NE's.

Red and Blue are both dominant colors on the color wheel. Since they are both dominant, that do not contrast well. So the blue jerseys with red numbers are right out!

Back