Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Madden Rating for 09 - Mario = 97!

Thats really ticks me off! There is no way he should be lower than a 98!

But really that seems a little high for Okoye.

they had to dumb him down to 68 awareness just to get that rating ... training camp gets him to an easy 99. with almost 15 years of perfection because of his numbers it sounds right to me.

I used to move Mario to OLB and put OLBs with a ton of speed at my DE positions. Usually tried drafting guys that were approx 85+....or I would find some trash free agent and within a year or so he would be in the Pro Bowl with a dozen sacks.

But then I simulated most of the games so I had to do whatever I could to get their stats up...Mario was a beast at OLB.

I used to move Mario to OLB and put OLBs with a ton of speed at my DE positions. Usually tried drafting guys that were approx 85+....or I would find some trash free agent and within a year or so he would be in the Pro Bowl with a dozen sacks.

But then I simulated most of the games so I had to do whatever I could to get their stats up...Mario was a beast at OLB.

Rumor is that the league may impose a rule on Mario. If the motion passes, he will be required to line up no closer than 10 yards off the line of scrimmage. The supporters of this rule believe it is "unfair for Mario to be lined up so close to their QB".

:fans:

Just kidding, of course.

I used to move Mario to OLB

I was wondering about this. My roommate last year had a 360, so I played Madden quite a bit. I always found it difficult to move players to different positions. Is this something new you can do or could you do it with the older games? I've forgotten what it was but just simple moves like, Mario to LDE instead of RDE and maybe move some offensive linemen around- but I always had a difficult time.

I was wondering about this. My roommate last year had a 360, so I played Madden quite a bit. I always found it difficult to move players to different positions. Is this something new you can do or could you do it with the older games? I've forgotten what it was but just simple moves like, Mario to LDE instead of RDE and maybe move some offensive linemen around- but I always had a difficult time.
You have to go into the Depth Chart... you have to put some back-up in the RDE position, move Mario to wherever the **** you want him, and then put your other guy in at RDE.

Back