Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans in spotlight on ESPN

I get the feeling we are going to be like the Rocky movies this year. Total underdog that will not go away and eventually beat you and become great.

50% of people that took the survey said we will not be in the playoff hunt this year. So you may be right about the Rocky storybook ending.

A lot of people are saying the same thing. It looks like we have a lot of potential. It just seems like its a matter of time when it shows. Some of us are thinking a lot sooner than later. We are young, but are we? We have a pretty good blend of old and new with the older being associated with the defense where it counts. Our offense is young, but has been together for a period of time. I think they are discounting our youth too much. Well, it looks like we might have a lot to look forward to this season. Its nice to see an upbeat article. Good luck to all and may our season be merry.

It seems the 04 season is figured to be a "Good" season, but they are all thinking the 05 season will be when we start to really move. Can't wait.

Almost evry one that voted said we needed a few more years to be competitve, in a few more years Im hopeing for some type of championship, be it AFC South Championship, AFC Championship, or Superbowl. I might be a little hopeful but we have a good nucleus of players.

Back