Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans in Madden 2009

Yeah in last years game when i started my franchise, i dominated with jacoby jones and ahman green. Hopefully it will be more realistic this year haha.

If Jacoby has his head on right and the injuries stay away, he could be really dangerous. The quickness is outright scary. I still look for Chris Taylor to eventually become the guy. The more explosive back of the group right now.:kingkong:

August 12th seems so far away !!

I cant wait for this game, from the trailers I've seen it looks to be a hell of a lot better than last seasons, graphics wise .

If Jacoby has his head on right and the injuries stay away, he could be really dangerous. The quickness is outright scary. I still look for Chris Taylor to eventually become the guy. The more explosive back of the group right now.:kingkong:

IMO, Taylor has been explosive at times, but I've been more impressed with Ahman thus far. Then again, it was only day 3.

I do like Taylor alot. If he can stay on the field, he has all the tools (size, speed, vision, etc.) to succeed in this offense.

:fans:

IMO, Taylor has been explosive at times, but I've been more impressed with Ahman thus far. Then again, it was only day 3.

I do like Taylor alot. If he can stay on the field, he has all the tools (size, speed, vision, etc.) to succeed in this offense.

:fans:

Green does look good. Scared me on Saturday, when he reached down and grabbed his calf muscle....I thought "Here we go again!!!"....

Chris Taylor might get cut if he doesn't move to fullback.

I think they are looking at this due to the under use of the Fullback position in this offense now. This is a way to stock pile rb's on the roster, in case the bigger backs, Green or Brown, go down. They like the kid too much to release him. Especially if he shows his stuff in preseason. The odd men out are Darius Walker and Brown, if he gets beat out by Taylor.:smiliedance:

August 12th seems so far away !!

I cant wait for this game, from the trailers I've seen it looks to be a hell of a lot better than last seasons, graphics wise .

Early reviews in OXM, Game Informer, and a few other gaming websites are saying this year's Madden is the best football game around (even better than this year's NCAA).

And you're right, August 12 can't come soon enough! Just two more weeks!!

Back