Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Texans home underdog vs. lowly Jags. Mod note (current underdogs all 17 games 5/18/21)

Lucky

Not like this. Not like this.
Staff member
And finally, it should be evident that he has a sound plan and direction that would be implemented.
Evident? The only the only thing evident to me is that the same clowns (plus Caserio) that put the organization in this position made a unprecedented hire. Not sure how anyone can spin positive out of that. Other than a broken clock is right twice a day.

Dejaview

Veteran
Evident? The only the only thing evident to me is that the same clowns (plus Caserio) that put the organization in this position made a unprecedented hire. Not sure how anyone can spin positive out of that. Other than a broken clock is right twice a day.
Why is it “evident” that this is a bad hire? To make a statement like this you must KNOW. Do you know? What is your evidence? Tell us. I want to know.

Number19

Hall of Fame
Are you? What the blank does that mean? Are you wearing underwear right now?
You obviously have a problem with comprehension. My post was clearly referencing the Texans' management team because I said so in the following sentence. So why would the Texans hire a coach if they all were not on the same page as to the direction the team would be taking?

My second post was simply a jab at you.

So let me more precisely state, it was evidently clear TO THE TEXANS' MANAGEMENT that Culley had a sound plan and direction for the team.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I figure the Texans will win a game or two in 2021 because after all it's pretty difficult for an NFL team to go an entire year without winning any games, especially now that they will be playing one more game in the RS. Winless NFL seasons do happen but not very often.
Defending SB champs expect to get every opponents best effort while a team at the other end of the spectrum like the Texans will probably get one of each opponents weakest efforts during the season.