Votes: 11 55.0%
  • three of four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • finish with four wins in a row

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
We got the Bears (away), Colts (away), Bengals (home) and and Titans (home) in that order to finish the season. How do you think the Texans will do?

I think they beat the Bears and the Bengals. Of course the Bengals, isn't TJ Yates on the coaching staff? For that reason alone they will beat the Bengals, they are TJ's beeyotch.

They may beat the Titans at home, hopefully to keep those turds out of the playoffs.

Beat Cincinnati for sure. Maybe beat the colts and Bears. Lose to Tennessee. I would say 2 wins and 2 loses should be expected. 1-3 not outside the realm of possibility if we have another goalline moment.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I thought we were going to win out just two days ago, so be aware, I've been wrong once before, might happen again.

But I thought we were going to lose yesterday when I heard about WFV & Roby testing positive. 2 minutes before the end of the game & I thought Watson pulled off a miracle.

Then butt fumble.

I was hoping we'd finish the season strong due to health & the rest of the league falling apart. Instead, we're finding new ways to adjust the roster.

So I honestly don't know. I'm hoping we find a way to win. But you can only do that for so long & I think our number is up.

I ain't scared of the Bears, Colts, or Titans. Definitely not the Bengals. But this ain't our year. We'll finish 4-10. Then next year's coach will look like a genius when we finish 8-8.

I thought we were going to win out just two days ago, so be aware, I've been wrong once before, might happen again.

But I thought we were going to lose yesterday when I heard about WFV & Roby testing positive. 2 minutes before the end of the game & I thought Watson pulled off a miracle.

Then butt fumble.

I was hoping we'd finish the season strong due to health & the rest of the league falling apart. Instead, we're finding new ways to adjust the roster.

So I honestly don't know. I'm hoping we find a way to win. But you can only do that for so long & I think our number is up.

I ain't scared of the Bears, Colts, or Titans. Definitely not the Bengals. But this ain't our year. We'll finish 4-10. Then next year's coach will look like a genius when we finish 8-8.
Sounds a lot like O'Brien...

But for the fumble, Toros probably lose anyway. Nags had enough time to march down and kick winning FG.
This poll lacks the possibility of losing all 4. But I think we defeat the Bengals only.
You don't think our soft zone coverage would have stopped their offense in the last minute?!?
/s

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Because of this last game.... I have to hope if we have to lose between the Titans or Colts. I hope we lose to the Colts.... I dont ever want to see my team lose... but this season I counted as loss anyway..... I rather see a second loss to the Colts, than a Titans AFCS title.

I say at least one more win is a safe bet and if Im picking.... a win to slap down the Titans, the firing of OB would help to make this one of the best seasons in recent years... even without a first next season or if the reconds doesnt reflect it.

For those that voted four wins in a row, you lose. For most of us who voted for two wins, well, hopefully we'll see the Texans finish the year in style. The one guy that voted for one win most likely wins the poll. :lol:
To be fair, that was before releasing Stills, Fuller & Roby’s suspension, & Cobb’s turf toe.

& I heard Romeo did the Macerena

For those that voted four wins in a row, you lose. For most of us who voted for two wins, well, hopefully we'll see the Texans finish the year in style. The one guy that voted for one win most likely wins the poll. :lol:
The only reason I didn’t vote was because my selection (0-4) wasn’t an option.

None of us will be “winners” of this poll. The true winners are the Dolphins and their fans.

Back