Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans @ Chargers: Gameday Thread

alphajoker

Veteran
I feel pretty strongly that the Texans have a chance to win...I hope I'm right and it's not just the alcohol talking at 1:33 in the AM.

It will be interesting to see what emotional impact the fires have on the Chargers, it could lift them or leave them drained. If they come out lifeless, we have a shot at taking them.

IF (andthat'samightybig if) the d-line can contain Tomlinson... the Texans can win this one by four. If LT has his usual game we're toast.

The Texans have a chance to win 100% of the time. We as fans can never tell when they are going to come out and execute their gameplan better than the other team, so we must wait and see. I think that we have weaknesses with AJ gone and the rushing attack looking horrid, but we can still pull an upset.

I hate west coast games. Waiting till 3:00 sucks.

I wish this game could've been at Reliant with this absolutely perfect weather.

IMO, the key to this game is pressure on Rivers.

IF, the Texans can pressure Rivers all day, they have a chance. IF not, gonna be a long day. L.T. is gonna get his, just have to shut down Gates and Chambers.

i think the Texans have a chance to beat any team on any given day. it's a matter how we execute. we are capable for sure.

I cant believe they are playing this game in SD with all of the air pollutin warnings. I think its odd they are telling the citizens to stay indoors and not to exercise outside yet they decided to hist a football game. Just plain odd!

Is Andre Davis out too? Someone said that he heard Matt Jackson say it on the 610am pregame show...

Y'all are confusing me way too much. What time is it in Texas right now? 1:30 or 2:30? My cell phone says 2:30, satellite alarm clock says 1:30, computer had reset itself to 2:30, and the nfl games have all progressed to the 4th quarter so it should be 2:30 right now.

So 2:35?

Y'all are confusing me way too much. What time is it in Texas right now? 1:30 or 2:30? My cell phone says 2:30, satellite alarm clock says 1:30, computer had reset itself to 2:30, and the nfl games have all progressed to the 4th quarter so it should be 2:30 right now.

So 2:35?
nothing has changed....the time didn't change today because "they" moved the time change till later. Some of our clocks changed though. You just need to reset the ones that did change.

DST didn't happen this weekend, folks. It's the first Sunday in November this year. If anybody reset their clocks, set them back again. LOL

DST didn't happen this weekend, folks. It's the first Sunday in November this year. If anybody reset their clocks, set them back again. LOL
Some clocks reset themselves today...I think that is what some are saying. Mine did too.

I'm ready. In honor of the NFL playing in London today, and in fear of what I will see during the Texans game, I have selected my beverage.

I am having a forty of Olde English 800 malt liquor. Mmm-Mmm good.

Back