Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans at Skins - Book It

Sonny

TexSon Proud
So, the line started at Houston -3 with the o/u at 43.
-3 hasn't budged all week anywhere but 43 dropped to 42.5 in most houses.
Which way (if you're being honest and not homer prone) are all of you experts leaning and for grins how much would you gamble on said game.. for sociological purposes.

Also~ If you're feeling froggy.. what would be your other autolock bets this weekend?

So, the line started at Houston -3 with the o/u at 43.
-3 hasn't budged all week anywhere but 43 dropped to 42.5 in most houses.
Which way (if you're being honest and not homer prone) are all of you experts leaning and for grins how much would you gamble on said game.. for sociological purposes.

Also~ If you're feeling froggy.. what would be your other autolock bets this weekend?
The Texans have only been on the "over" side 3 times this year. Giants, Colts, and Dolphins and are 2-1 in those games. Under 6 times, and are 4-2 in those games.
I think this game stays on the under side. The Texans stifle the Skins offense and put up 21/24 points to win 23 - 16. I don't bet much, but I'd probably drop a "cien" on this one.

The Texans have only been on the "over" side 3 times this year. Giants, Colts, and Dolphins and are 2-1 in those games. Under 6 times, and are 4-2 in those games.
I think this game stays on the under side. The Texans stifle the Skins offense and put up 21/24 points to win 23 - 16. I don't bet much, but I'd probably drop a "cien" on this one.

I'm thinking we cover easily but I'm not touching the o/u.
Speaking of Harlingen.. I went to MMA a couple years back in the day. Not good times. HEH

Texans have only scored more than 20 points in 3 games this season, but with J-jo and a few other devensive weapons back, does that push the addition of DT with a few weeks in this offense? Washington hasn't scored over 20 points in the last month. I'd take the under on this one, I see both teams struggling to score. It feels like a 19-16 game to me.

Last edited:
Texans have only scored more than 20 points in 3 games this season, but with J-jo and a few other devensive weapons back, does that push the addition of DT with a few weeks in this offense? Washington hasn't scored over 20 points in the last month. I'd take the under on this one, I see both teams struggling to score. It feels like a 19-16 game to me.
I wouldn't be expecting JJO to be anything close to a weapon. More like a wet noodle.

Bet more often. You straight up nailed that one.

Then I misunderstood the explanation.

The over/under ended up being 40.5 to 41. Final score of course was 23-21, which is 44 points, so it went over the total. If you bet the under, you lose the bet. If you bet the Texans and gave the 3 points they were favored by, you lose the bet. He had the under and the Texans by 8. Lose-lose.

The over/under ended up being 40.5 to 41. Final score of course was 23-21, which is 44 points, so it went over the total. If you bet the under, you lose the bet. If you bet the Texans and gave the 3 points they were favored by, you lose the bet. He had the under and the Texans by 8. Lose-lose.
Yep, I took in the pooper! That’s why I only allow myself 3 NFL bets a year. Lots the $100, but hit a $50 pot on the 1st Q of the Cowboys/Falcons game.
Negative $50. I’ll survive.

But the NFL is a mess to bet!

I live right around the corner from there

Of course, you do. The entire city is MMA, a mall, an arcade and a movie theater. (3 screens)

That was the 80s.

You may have a Starbucks now as well.

I keed I keed but that was exactly the entire town back in the day.

Back