Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Here cut and Paste

and here Cut and Paste

And try this cut and paste

Screw that Lets Get ready for some Football and Lets Be the noise that drives the Titans Back to Tennessee.
All this and a bag of chips

GO TEXANS

This how we gon' do this: F Tennessee, F Bud Adams and if you wanna be down with the Titans, then F you too.

The Houston Texans are off to the best start in team history, and coach Gary Kubiak is confident his club can extend that run if it gives a more complete effort and protects quarterback Matt Schaub.

Back home after two in a row on the road, Houston goes for a fourth consecutive victory Sunday when it faces the Tennessee Titans, who look to build on their first win of the season.

The only team in the NFL to win its first two games in each of the last three seasons, Houston improved to 3-0 for the first time with a 31-25 victory over Denver on Sunday. The Texans hung on after surrendering two unanswered touchdowns in the final 9:49.

Houston is third in the league in scoring defense with 14.0 points per game and second in total defense with 255.7 yards per contest.

"They were proud of winning the game, but they were disappointed that they didn't close the game in a type of fashion we had played three quarters and five minutes," Kubiak said. "The way we had played the game there we're in great shape with 10 minutes (left). ... They understand that if they just play good football, they're going to win their games."

Houston's last four-game winning streak came during a team-best seven-game run that started with a 41-7 road victory over Tennessee on Oct. 23.

Winning four in a row again will likely also require keeping Schaub upright. He has been sacked just three times, but he lost a piece of his left ear lobe last Sunday when he was flattened by Joe Mays, who received a roughing-the-passer penalty.

"I felt fine,'' said Schaub, who matched a career high with four TDs. "I just lost a piece of my ear. I was bleeding and my helmet came off. So, I had to come out for a play, but I was fine.''

Schaub is unlikely to have receiver Lestar Jean available, but star receiver Andre Johnson and tight end Owen Daniels, who share the team lead with 13 catches, could cause plenty of problems for a Titans team yielding a league-high 37.7 points per game.

More Picks here:

http://challengegames.nfl.com/pickem/experts?module=HP11_hot_topics#game-day-morning

What I want to see:

Get pressure on Jake Locker/contain him on busted plays.

The Titans haven't allowed much pressure on Locker, yielding only 2 sacks. That said, we have the defense to pressure him and get him uncomfortable. Tennessee watched their franchise QB get 35 yards rushing last week, meaning Detroit allowed him to get loose. That can't happen this week. Spy him, contain him and make sure he doesn't turn 3rd and longs into 1st downs.

Titans are one of the worst defenses statistically in the NFL; make them feel as such.

I could see this week being another "muddle huddle" week. The Titans are in the bottom five in rush yards allowed per game, as well as pass yards allowed per game. Come out with the pass and make them have to guard something other than our run game. One of the TEs (Casey included) will have a big day on Sunday.

Keep Chris Johnson....well, playing like Chris Johnson.

Johnson's been awful this season. That said, we can allow him to gain ANY sort of confidence. Keep him chopped up and don't let him go for big yardage this week. 3 yards a carry or less should do the trick. Keep him wrapped up and don't let him get outside.

Run Ben Tate a little more.

There is going to come a time where Arian doesn't get a ton of carries. I believe this is a good time to run Tate and give Foster some semblance of a...let's call it an "in-game rest". Arian's our workhouse, but a 400+ carry pace ain't gangsta, folks.

Y'all know the goal. 1-0 on a weekly basis! The BESF Titans needs to take a mf'ing BEATING this week. No joking around this week. Beat these clowns down and send these fools back home with some black to go with that blue on their jerseys. LETS MUTHA****IN' GO, TEXANS!!!!

NastyNate

I go kerplunk
Fork, I can't sleep! Can't wait to cheer my butt off for the good guys, tailgate, and stomp them tits!

Malloy

Hall of Fame
I want us to slaughter them. No close game, no 'running out the clock'. Let's see how many points it's possible for us to score! :)

So Bud, is Vince playing ? ? :)

My wish is for an ol' fashion, run it down their throat asswhippin. I mean I wanna see their D-Linemen sucking wind and begging to be subbed out. I wanna see their hopes crushed early and their spirit late. Don't really matter what the final score is, as long as the outcome is never in doubt. Oh, and lets hope they try that Squirrelly ass deep **** that bailed them out last week, so we can tee off on their possum tosser, er, I mean, um, QB.

GP

Go Texans!
I want this ass kicking to be so bad, that Congress holds special hearings to determine if the Texans are guilty of hate crimes.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Here cut and Paste

and here Cut and Paste

And try this cut and paste
I have no idea what this means. But, it made me laugh.

I don't expect a huge blowout win today, because I don't think Kubiak will expose Schaub to the big hits he received last week. It won't be necessary. Control the ball with the running game and short passing attack. A 23-10 or 24-13 easy victory and on to MNF.

Kthx

Rookie
I think we are about to create a new nickname today.

Instead of CJ1.4ypc hes going to be known as CJ1.1ypc

Bleed_Blu_Red

Waterboy
No Kenny Britt so sad haha Texans 31-10 Bud Adams walks out of Reliant throwing the finger saying I should of stayed in Houston haha :koolaid:

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
these sunday mornings seem to always go by so slow......
Yeah, they do. I keep alternating between a game of Empire Earth and here killing time until the game. This is a big day, and a big game. To start the season 4-0 is HUGE.

GO TEXANS!!!

:logo:

Malloy

Hall of Fame
Yeah, they do. I keep alternating between a game of Empire Earth and here killing time until the game. This is a big day, and a big game. To start the season 4-0 is HUGE.

GO TEXANS!!!

:logo:
I need to put beer in the fridge too, important stuff! :)

JCTexan

Hall of Fame
Texans declared WR Lestar Jean, QB John Beck, DB Roc Carmichael, CB Brandon Harris, LB Mister Alexander, OT Andrew Gardner and G Brandon Brooks inactive for Sunday's Week 4 game against the Titans.

bshep86

Noob
Stole this from NFL Memes

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Johnson had a hard time leaving his house this morning for today's game because his car was 20 yards away from the door.

Texans declared WR Lestar Jean, QB John Beck, DB Roc Carmichael, CB Brandon Harris, LB Mister Alexander, OT Andrew Gardner and G Brandon Brooks inactive for Sunday's Week 4 game against the Titans.
Posey's active?!?!?!

NICE!

Also, it still continues to depress me that Brandon Harris still can't get on the field.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Stole this from NFL Memes

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Johnson had a hard time leaving his house this morning for today's game because his car was 20 yards away from the door.
The avatar.....are you friend or foe??

No biggie, I just need to know who to b!tch at if things go south later. :D