Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tailgating Rams Game? "Blue Crew"

ThaJokaa

True Texans Fan
Last time I went and met up with yall was in last years preseason game vs the 49ers, are yall going to be tailgating on the 13th? I'd love to swing by again with my family (If I can). If yall need me to bring anything LMK, ill bring what I can.

Fred

Veteran
Last time I went and met up with yall was in last years preseason game vs the 49ers, are yall going to be tailgating on the 13th? I'd love to swing by again with my family (If I can). If yall need me to bring anything LMK, ill bring what I can.
I am not part of the Blue Crew, however I think they won't mind if I speak on their behalf.

Is water wet?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Is "Mr. Pick 6" a great nickname if you are a DB?

Is "Mr. Pick 6" a terrible nickname if you are a QB?

Yes, the Blue Crew WILL be tailgating.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
I am not part of the Blue Crew, however I think they won't mind if I speak on their behalf.

Is water wet?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Is "Mr. Pick 6" a great nickname if you are a DB?

Is "Mr. Pick 6" a terrible nickname if you are a QB?

Yes, the Blue Crew WILL be tailgating.
Does Bill Drink??

Of course ThaJokaa, we'll be there in full regalia with plenty of food and libations!

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
You can find out more about what we're up to on FB. Not to many of us come here anymore, for various reasons. Just look up Blue Crew Tailgaters and you'll find most of us hanging out there.

You and your family are most definitely welcome, and we'll look forward to seeing ya.

TxDavid

Veteran
Come on out! If you need them, maps can be found on the Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/BlueCrewTailgate

We're also collecting items for the Ronald McDonald House of Houston this week. Wish List is here:http://www.rmhhouston.org/default/Wish List/Wish List 5.10.13.pdf