Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tailgate Injury Report

I have two to report.

a) My sunglasses are MIA. Here's the worst part; it was right before leaving the tailgate to go in, so I spent 3 hours squinting in the Bull Pen. Nice!!

b) My heel was run-over by someone who decided that driving through the Blue Crew about an hour before kick-off was a good idea. Thanks brainiac in the black SUV, who first almost took me out with their side view mirror!!! Greeeeaaaaat!!!

Awesome! Just awesome!!!

Have signed an New Texans Canopy to the team, he was a walk on but seemed healthy. 1st game report, the solar barrier worked like a charm, it is now a permanent part of the Joe texan Team.

Welll, due to a lame brained water boy, aka: SHADOW, I lost my window flag I have had for seven years!!:scarygirl: (sentimental value) He told me he would recruit a new one, but, I told him it would take 4 picks to replace the one!! We're still in negotiation!! Trust me, the GM, AKA: GRANDMA, will win this one!!

Last tailgate, I was asked TWICE (by different people) what T-E-D-C stood for.

I told them Ted C.

It seems that some are losing brain cells at epidemic proportions at the tailgates. Beware!!

Last tailgate, I was asked TWICE (by different people) what T-E-D-C stood for.

I told them Ted C.

It seems that some are losing brain cells at epidemic proportions at the tailgates. Beware!!
After 7 years of blue/red SHOTS, I'm surprised some can still R-E-A-D the letters. :splits:

While driving through the gates last week I had a Texans' Flag fall off my truck window.
The flag was a 4 year starter and will be missed this week.

R.I.P.
TexansCarFlag-s.jpg

I strained a hammy doing yard work Saturday but didn't miss anytime at the tailgate on Sunday and put on a good performance.

I am however sad to share that my starting coozie bit the dust. It was lost in the bottom of a port-o-pottie, and while it was visible retrieving it was not an option. It will be missed, it had been with the team for a few seasons now. Luckily I had a veteran on the bench that I called into service that was able to take up the slack.

One of our Igloo coolers went on the PUP list because the Preacher Man fell off the top of the stacked coolers after his sermon. His fall was broken when he landed on the igloo...it was crushed by his fall. RIP Mr. Igloo!

If anyone shot any video of this...please PM me...

One of our Igloo coolers went on the PUP list because the Preacher Man fell off the top of the stacked coolers after his sermon. His fall was broken when he landed on the igloo...it was crushed by his fall. RIP Mr. Igloo!

If anyone shot any video of this...please PM me...

There are a serious of pics on the front page of the online chronicle showcasing this.

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogallery/TAILGATING_TEXANS_FANS.html

edit: I can't believe I typed serious. lol. series. That is what you get for trusting firefox spellchecker.

Last edited:
Sweet. Got my pic on Chron.com. By the way, hows the keester, Mojo? Was pretty close when you took the tumble.

Glad you're OK! Might want to secure the pulpit with duct tape next time.....

Ps....Love the caption on the photo:

Yellow Lot, Texans vs. Bengals, Oct. 26: It turns out the only thing he suffered from was a sore rear and withdrawal from beer. Both were treated.

The Texan Mojo Tailgate had 4...count them...4 flags go AWOL this week. Not sure when they disappeared. Not sure if the flags were accidentally picked up by another team...or if the flags thought that our team sucked so bad that they didn't want to come back.

Regardless...the Yellow Lot flag we had (complete custom made flag) cost us over 300 large and we are disappointed that we are going to have to replace it.

Bummer...

The Texan Mojo Tailgate had 4...count them...4 flags go AWOL this week. Not sure when they disappeared. Not sure if the flags were accidentally picked up by another team...or if the flags thought that our team sucked so bad that they didn't want to come back.

Regardless...the Yellow Lot flag we had (complete custom made flag) cost us over 300 large and we are disappointed that we are going to have to replace it.

Bummer...

Just wait until some dumass flies that flag in the parking lot....or check ebay.

Just wait until some dumass flies that flag in the parking lot....or check ebay.

Yeah...I think the entire Yellow Lot would kick his ass...

But that being said, I am not entirely sure someone stole them. We had them at the end of the last home game (Cinci), but for some reason when we unloaded the truck this week, they were gone. Maybe someone accidentally put them in their car? I don't know myself b/c I left for home right after the Cinci game so I wasn't thier for the breakdown. Preacher Man and I can't figure out what happened.

So...I am hoping it wasn't an outright theft, but if it was, I hope they aren't dumb enough to fly the TexanMojo Yellow Flag. I doubt they would make it out of the Yellow Lot alive... :)

Sorry to hear about the missing flags, hopefully you are right about someone accidently packing them! When I send people to you during shotgun I point at the flags as a beekon!

We lost one large "02" car magnet Sunday! Can't find them like that anymore. Looks like this only 18" or so.:logo:

Good news! Flags have been recovered. They weren't stolen...one of our tailgate friends was told to take them home and then bring them back.

Back