Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Surprising Good Sign

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
Chad Stanley has only punted 11 times. Only NE's Josh Miller, who has only played 3 games so far, has less at 10 punts. That has to be a good sign.

The only team that has been able to stop the Texans offense so far has been the Texans themselves through turnovers.

i think its also a part of the fact that our offense has yet to find a focus. one week we were a running team, then we put the ball through the air, its great to keep everyone guessing but i think we also havn't found a combination that is comfortable with everyone.

I find it interesting that we have been able to win without DD. He was a non factor in KC when he injured himself on the first play from scrimmage.

I'm not so sure that our offense hasn't found a focus. There are different ways at attacking different teams. I think some teams are more vulnerable to the run and others to the pass. I'm glad to see that we're being successful at both running and passing this season. Also, it's a very good sign to see that we can turn it up a notch when we need to offensively.

Back