Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Supplemental Draft Free Agents

I did about a 15-20 min rundown of the free agents who were not selected in the supplemental draft.

Devonaire Clarington TE who committed to Texas in 2015 but academics never allowed him to stick. Transferred and finished at a CC. Finished with 48 receptions, 916 yards and 11 TD's his last year at Northland. (6-6, 250, big target and only 23. Could see what he has in camp)

Marcus Simms WR WVU appears to have some wheels but seems like more of a possession receiver. Seems like a solid prospect. 4.5 forty, 6.91 3 cone drill (would have finished for 6th among receivers at combine) and a 4.19 short shuttle which would have finished 11th at the combine for receivers. Has been arrested for 2 DUIs and a marijuana possession charge.

Shyheim Cullen ILB Syracuse - 6'1, 230, seems undersized and no real game film. Athleticnumbers at his pro day but nothing else for me to go on.

Bryant Perry DB - Very little tape on him but looks raw. Not to mention the level of play is a question.

I would expect all of them to at least get a tryout with a team with Clarington and Simms having the only real NFL potential.

Back