Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

super bowl

FOOTBALL1999

Practice Squad
if you had to pick the 2 teams that would play in the jacksonville superbowl thats not the texans who do u pick and which teams do u have winning each division

im a big peter king fan so i go with his prediction seahawks =jags superbowl in jagsonville, but i would really like to see the eagles coming out of the nfc

for the divisions
afc east:new england

afc north:baltimore

afc south: jacksonville

afc west : oakland

nfc east:philly

north:minnesota
south:atlanta

west:seattle

if I had to say id guess the patriots just because they have a 1st class organization and the whole team is comming back and they had a really good draft plus they know how to win

Out of the nfc im kinda split between the seahawks and the redskins (joe gibbs factor) i think the window has closed on the eagles

Yep. That's why in the offseason they got Winfield and drafted Udeze and Thomas. They improved their secondary and strengthed their D-line. They also have E.J. Henderson playing MLB now, and he was a stud in college. They will be good this year.

One thing is for sure the cowboys will definitly not make the playoffs again because every team in thier division has been upgraded and they will be in a qb controvesy by the middle of the season

I think you have to go with the Patriots until somebody beats them. They're solid on both sides of the ball and have excellent, skilled coaches.

I disagree about the Cowboys. I think the Parcells factor matters enough that they make the playoffs. I'm not so sure the Redskins will be so great, the Giants are rebuilding and look to have to have a rookie QB in there and the Eagles, while very good, seem to have problems getting to the SB.

Depends on team's injuries of course too. Everybody will be gunning for the Pats. Should be an interesting AFC this year.

i wanna see Baltimore vs. Atlanta too. the Ravens were the ones that injured Vick last season so i wanna see how he responds to their defense the second time around.

WWJD said:
I think you have to go with the Patriots until somebody beats them. They're solid on both sides of the ball and have excellent, skilled coaches.
If you think about it, the Patriots arent as dominant as everyone makes them out to be. Dont get me wrong they are a great team, but they never really blewout teams:

They beat the Titans in the regular season by 8, and by only 3 in the playoffs
They only beat the Colts by 10 in the playoffs and 4 in the regular season
They beat the Panthers by 3 and those 3 could have been avoided if Kasey kicks the ball inbounds
They beat the Jets by 7 and 5
Miami by 12 and 6(OT)
Beat us by 3 and were helped out by a holding penalty that never happened
Denver by 4
the Browns by 6
Skins by 3
Giants by 11

They are an excellent team, but I think people make too much out of them. They are beatable.

One storyline to follow for the Pats is Roosevelt Colvin (yeah, you forgot about him), they defense can be even better this year.

That just proves that they know how to win the close games. Teams that win close games are very good teams look at the panthers how many OT games did they have last year. I dont think it was a coincidence that both these teams made it to the superbowl

Back