Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl or Bust

Are the Texans more likely to win the Super Bowl this year or suck so bad they tear it down again?

• Super Bowl

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Bust

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Just doing the math...

The Texans are 40/1 to win the Super Bowl. That means there is a 97.5% chance they won't.

I think there is a 99% chance the Texans will not tear everything down.

Therefore, I take the Texans winning the Super Bowl as more likely.

Look at the dysfunction in the front office. Look at the schedule. Use your common sense.

"there's always next year guys, Bill OBrien is gonna get us there! Yeahhh!"

A better poll: Would you be more happy if the Texans win the SB or if they suck so bad they tear it all down again?

Don't think most would answer honestly but if they did I think it would be pretty close.

I don’t see either happening but I think they’re closer to bust than they are winning a Superb Owl.

We are not a bust by no means, but I do not think we have the O/L to get to the big show. Now if everything comes together as it very well could, then I think we have as much chance as anyone else. We have the talent, and quite frankly, I cannot imagine not hoping of going. It could happen. :)

With this schedule I don't expect more than 6-8 wins. They face 8 QB's who are pro bowl candidates and 2 others in Flacco and Foles twice who have won the Super Bowl. We need a lot of QB injuries to match last years 11 wins.

Season might be over by game 6 and 99.1% we pick in 1-5 picks on the draft.

I hope I am wrong and have something to cheer for till the end of the season.

Something is just so iffy how this off season has gone.............. it feels rag tag..... and newbish........... like establishing versitality in the O-line and not stability. How is this even going to work.

Billichick the magician, BOB the magician........ only BOB plays with feces and and with a straight face starts Kalil at LT.

Don't get me wrong I like nothing more that to have a fun season! One day when BOB is gone we will stand on the top of the mountain.

BOB does not have the football acumen to get us there. 5 years later 0-21 before halftime at HOME against the colts with far superior players. Awful schemes and coaching vs 1st year coach in Riech.

Yelling expletives and rah rah crap aint working .. Gruden w/o the brains.

I feel bad for our fan base cause man WE TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish those folks that pay up for them $250 seats get rewarded.

Back