Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Steel B's Post Sr. Bowl Draft

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
This mock is based on getting Trent Brown in FA.

Rd.1 Dalto Risner OT- 10 yr starter.

Trade: into the top of rd 2 using your 3rd rd pick and draft

Rd. 2 Kendal Sheffield- fastest CB in the draft. Best football is ahead of him.
Rd. 2 Chuma Edoga- Most physically gifted OT in this draft. Great feet/slightly undersized/Young DB.
Rd.5. Jalen Hurd- RB/WR, Huge fast guy. Matchup nightmare, looked great in his 1st yr as a WR. Was a really good RB at Tennesee (No shame in losing your RB job to Alvin Kamara.) In addition to playing WR I expect him to get a few carries a game at RB.
Rd. 6 Tim Harris CB Virginia, Harris has been hurt off an on most of his career. He looked healthy and like the best CB at the East/West Game. Very talented guy.
Rd.7 Trevon Wesco- Big blocking TE with good hands. A tall target in the redzone.

Y'all let me know what y'all think of this mock. I'm going to do another one after the combine and another one just before the daft.

Your favorite draft site doesn't have Sheffield in the top 10 at CB... otherwise I like it

Your favorite draft site doesn't have Sheffield in the top 10 at CB... otherwise I like it

Just because they dont like him, doesn't mean I cant like him.

BOB said he wanted to add speed at CB and this guy is one of the fastest. This guy has the ability to be really good. The talent is there. The Buckeyes really missed their DB coach who I think went with Vrabel to the Tacks last yr.

They also liked the RT Taylor as a 1st rd pick and I dont like him in the 1st rd at all. I use those guys as a reference point. But go by what I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
Just because they dont like him, doesn't mean I cant like him.

BOB said he wanted to add speed at CB and this guy is one of the fastest. This guy has the ability to be really good. The talent is there. The Buckeyes really missed their DB coach who I think went with Vrabel to the Tacks last yr.

They also liked the RT Taylor as a 1st rd pick and I dont like him in the 1st rd at all. I use those guys as a reference point. But go by what I see.

I just figured your 'favorite' would be aligned with you... :kitten:

We’ll see Sunday exactly how good Trent Brown is, if he breaks a leg (lol) Texans have a shot, if losses edge and allows Brady to be sacked, Texans have a chance, but he holds down fort, protects Mr. Franchise Goat, see no chance Patriots let him walk.

If Texans are able to address OT need via free agency, think they take BPA, CB, WR, DT, DE, Safety, RB, lot more positions or direction Gaine could take.

Don’t like trading draft picks to move up. Just too many needs and lack of depth, losing 4th already.

Don’t know your CB but obviously luv Chuma Edoga (excellent swing tackle prospect).

Good thinking outside the box.

Back