Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Stacy Mack?

tjwhite123

Practice Squad
Ok. Being from the UK I am not able to keep up with up to the minute news from any american sport but probably most importantly, news for the Texans. Now one thing that i have just look at and if troubling me is Stacy Mack. Has he resigned or is he now no longer with the Texans. I thought he would be our back for a few years before the emergense of Davis and now i am not sure if he is still a Texan because on the Texans roster on this site it doesnt have him down as a player for us but then on the NFL players site it says he is still a player for us and they are usually up to date with these kind of changes, often more than the actual team themself. Can you help me out please because i like to up to date with all the sports news from the US (Just as the gf, how she hates it!!) and this is something i was thinkin today and i am not sure. Cheers if u can help.

Monks

pittbull

Rookie
I think mack did not show the determination they wanted from a big time back. Forget the line not being up to par, DD made it happen!

aj.

All Pro
Mack finished the year on IR. He was placed on IR around Week 13 because of the turf toe. He had been inactive for several weeks before that.

bbruba01

Practice Squad
Anybody heard any news on where he is going? Texans need a short yardage back why not get him back. Last year he was injured and could not go at full speed his game is power. If healthy this year he could be a sleeper like in J-ville

TheOgre

All Pro
610 floated a rumor about Mack's destination this morning. It sounds like it was third hand from someone that played basketball with Mack. Apparently the Giants and Cowboys are interested in him, with the New York as his likely destination. I guess Dayne is all but gone.

flawedout

Practice Squad
i dont see Mack playing much at all with the texans, DD is our man with hollings getting good playing time, plus i personally like Wells better than Mack, i wish Mack the best but i dont see him fitting in to our RB scheme.

Fiddy

All Pro
flawedout said:
...plus i personally like Wells better than Mack...
I bet you are alone on that one. They both bounce around the line too much but Mack is a whole lot more physical while running. I dont Wells being on the team either, I think Baxter takes his spot so we go into the season carrying 2 RBs, 1 FB, and 1 RB/FB (Baxter played RB in college)

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
flawedout said:
i bet i am, maybe i just dont like the way Mack ran the ball, i wouldnt mind trading him to miami
You can't trade a player that is not on your team. Mack signed a one year deal for last season and is now an unrestricted free agent with no relationship to the Texans.

S

SESupergenius

I think we should trade Dominick Davis and Tony Hollings to get a decent backup kicker, so that we can start Michael Basnight and have James Allen as our backup RB.

texasguy346

Mod Squad
I was thinking we should trade DD and Hollings too, but I'd like to bring in Jamal Lord at RB and he can be the backup FS. I know all of you doubters out there are questioning this move, but I can ease your concerns. DD went out with an ACL tear in ESPN NFL2K5, and I was forced to put Lord in the backfield and it worked out great. What more proof do u need?