Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sigh... Howie Howie Howie

Dime

Veteran
After watching the Titans destroy the Packers on Monday night, I never guessed they could lose to the Houston Texans. At home! But they did and now the Titans are in last place in the AFC South. That simply doesn't sound right.

Link here

Ok... so no credit goes to the Texans for winning the game. Sounds like to me he just said "the titans are so bad, they cant even beat the texans at home". Thanks Howie Long... idonno:

Maybe he bet on the Titanics and went down with his ship :hehe:

Hey Howie Dont forget to pay your bookie

I like the fact that we play the underdog role. . . It makes it more exciting and meaningful when we shove the wins down thier throat!

That's OK. Howie has to spout off to keep himself on TV. Playing the underdog and being the spoiler is just fine by me. The Texans are a team of destiny. It may take us a little while, but, wait and see.
Chris Burman, on the other hand, said last night that the Texans can't be taken as an expansion team any longer. T.J. agreed with him. Look at our confidence grow with every game.
Believe me. The Texans are for real. :soapbox:

it seems that the only pre-game show thats gives the Texans credit is on ESPN with Chris Burman, T.J., Micheal Irvin and Steve Young.

MIGHTYTEX said:
it seems that the only pre-game show thats gives the Texans credit is on ESPN with Chris Burman, T.J., Micheal Irvin and Steve Young.

I know TJ and Chris Berman give the Texans some credit, but I'm not so sure about Steve. He hasn't said much about them. Micheal loves any team that has a player from "The U" on it, and since we have AJ who played the same position as Micheal at Miami it goes along way in explaining why he likes us.

It really feels like a hook in my throat that some guys only want to be "talking heads" on TV. They are the reason for the season rather than the game. I just keep looking at how Houston's teams grow. Sort of like looking at a young colt and knowing you just may have a "run for the roses" on your hands. Texans are building well and for the long haul. Barring injuries, it is going to be interesting how the players stack up @ end of this season. I considered running back & receiver weaker positions before game 1 and now.. boy they look deep!

If you needed further proof that some of these guys simply watch old clips and read old notes instead of actual game analysis here it is. The tats have lost 3 at home, HOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a new young lion in this pride and he's getting bigger and badder and bolder every week.

Back