Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Shedeur Sanders, QB, Colorado (Son of Prime)

If you're a top 3 pick you have to go. Stupid not to. To not go jeopardizes $20MM GTD. This is the whole purpose for doing this.
I think Bo Jackson did this. Refused to be drafted by the Bucs I believe. He had to renter the draft the following year.

Besides with today’s NIL money… it gives draftees more leverage. I think Sanders will be just as much in charge of his draft as Bo was. Especially with his dad’s support

I think Bo Jackson did this. Refused to be drafted by the Bucs I believe. He had to renter the draft the following year.

Besides with today’s NIL money… it gives draftees more leverage. I think Sanders will be just as much in charge of his draft as Bo was. Especially with his dad’s support

Shedeur has an NIL valuation at $5M. This is obviously a fraction of the $20M+ that a top 3 pick will get, but it could also be just enough to allow Shedeur or whomever else to say thanks but no thanks to a team he wants to avoid playing for.

Shedeur has an NIL valuation at $5M. This is obviously a fraction of the $20M+ that a top 3 pick will get, but it could also be just enough to allow Shedeur or whomever else to say thanks but no thanks to a team he wants to avoid playing for.
Yes but in addition to that.. when it comes to Shedeur, it’ll be -easy- for him to dictate that path as he has his father’s financial support and leverage as well. As a result… I believe Shadeur will be in complete charge of where he’s gonna play.

Jackson was drafted #1 overall by the Bucs in 1986. The Bucs had until the day before the 1987 draft to sign him (may be wrong on actual date). They did not. Remember, this was before rookie maximums and the salary cap. The Raiders drafted and signed Bo in the 1987 draft with #187 pick, agreeing to play after the baseball season was over.

Reactions: JB
If you're a top 3 pick you have to go. Stupid not to. To not go jeopardizes $20MM GTD. This is the whole purpose for doing this.
After second thought I am now of the opinion that Prime would step in and keep his son from going to a dysfunctional franchise like the Texans. Shedeur would either return to school or refuse to play, ala Eli and Archie play.

Regardless this Colorado Buffaloes team will be the worst team Prime will coach at Colorado. Many of the 5-star recruits are calling Prime to come to Colorado. In Colorado, it has become reverse recruiting.

Back