Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Running Backs

jacquescas

Veteran
So now that Wells has had his first 100 yard game does that cloud our backfield more? Will Wells be getting ANY carries once DD comes back?

If Hollings gets 100 yards in a game this season, does any other team have 3 backs that all had 100 yard games in the same season?

I really hope this next week Hollings can get some more carries, i have seen what Wells and Davis can do, i want a good assesment of Hollings.

jacquescas said:
So now that Wells has had his first 100 yard game does that cloud our backfield more? Will Wells be getting ANY carries once DD comes back?

If Hollings gets 100 yards in a game this season, does any other team have 3 backs that all had 100 yard games in the same season?

I really hope this next week Hollings can get some more carries, i have seen what Wells and Davis can do, i want a good assesment of Hollings.
I think Wells helped himself quite a bit against Oakland. However, Davis is still the best running back on the team. It will be interesting to see how the carries are distributed once everyone is healthy.

Back when the Dolphins had Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick(sp?) and Mercury Morris I think they all had 100 yards rushing in the same game one time.

Right now Hollings is only good for spot duty even when healthy because he is kinda weak on pass blocking.

I'm really please with the way Wells has played. Two weeks in a row when were were deep, close to our own goal line they've given him the ball time after time and he's carried the team out to where we can do a little throwing of the ball. This year he's not hesitating the way he used to do, now he takes the ball and hits the hole. But it will be nice to see Hollings racking up some yards too.

To me it doesn't matter who gets the carries or the yards. I'm glad to see that we have two quality, productive backs this season. You can even count Hollings, but we need to see if this is consistent. I know I want it to be. If one goes down...two others can pick up the slack.

Back