Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Receivers

fastdash1

Practice Squad
Emanuel Hall from Missouri had a good combine. With injuries to receivers that occur during the season, a receiver like Emanuel Hall would be good to look at for this year's draft.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

NFL.com prospect profile by Lance Zierlein. Link. Have to be a very late pick as he has nagging injuries and needs to learn to be more than a track guy.

NFL.com prospect profile by Lance Zierlein. Link. Have to be a very late pick as he has nagging injuries and needs to learn to be more than a track guy.

This guy is very talented but injury prone.

McLaurin is the underrated guy I like. His best yrs as a WR are ahead of him . He was so smooth running routes in practice at the combine. Another thing I like is even if he doesn't work out as a WR, Meyer said he was the best ST's gunner he's had and there's so much value in that. Look at Matthew Slater as an example.

This guy is very talented but injury prone.

McLaurin is the underrated guy I like. His best yrs as a WR are ahead of him . He was so smooth running routes in practice at the combine. Another thing I like is even if he doesn't work out as a WR, Meyer said he was the best ST's gunner he's had and there's so much value in that. Look at Matthew Slater as an example.

Football IQ perhaps more important than anything for a WR/TE

Back