Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Rattay injured

wags

Veteran
It's time to be thankful that you are not a 49ers fan. Tim Rattay apparently tore his groin in mini-camp and will miss all of the pre-season. This leaves the 49ers with Dorsey taking the #1 team snaps, and no QB on the roster who has taken a game snap for them. To make matters worse they are only 1.3 under the cap according to ESPN, so the FA options are slim. OUCH!!! Niners fans will adorn this look :bag:

Dorsey did show he's a winner throughout his college career, but I'm not sure he can survive blitzing defenses with the 49ers O-line.

Come on guys. They lost TO, Garcia, and Hearst. They really had no hopes of winning this season. They needed to get a real starter in there anyway. Right now they just have a good reason to do it. With Warner, and Collens still on the market they should get one of those guys to help their new QB out, and give their fans a reason to show up at the games.

I think that they should get one of the big FA QB's, but they are going to have to release some guys to free up cap room. Not sure they are going to do that. Not a good situation.

I think to guys forget that this is only rattays 4th season dorseys second and the always have cade McNown to fall back on. IF you ask me thats a good group of QBS :grouphug:

I am not convinced that is a solid group even with McNown. They don't have the WR's anymore (TO and Streets). They don't have the good runner anymore (hearst). I am guessing a big part of this teams falling apart is the players confidence in the coache's plan. This team is similar to the Redskins under Spurrier.

i was joking about that being that being a good group. But Dorsey is going to be the next Tom brady. he was great at miami. i Know he is likely to get hurt but he can still play the game.

Read in the Chronicle that Ratteys injury will require surgery, and he will be out at least four months. The Niners are my second fav team, but, they are in BIG trouble this next year. They need to rebuild, starting with a new coach! JMHO!! :rolleyes:

Back