Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Quick poll - Wildcard game

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Texans 1-6. Anything can happen, and not being a homer.. yeah I hear Joe Flacco is 10-0 in wild card games.. but have we ever seen a rookie like Cj stroud? Fact people are debating whos better between Flacco and Cj is disrespectful.. a 38 year old qb who has a bad td-int ratio is in a discussion with a young promising qb who looks like the next face of the league? Btw if Cj doesn’t see this topic, his people are in his ear telling him about the media and I strongly believe this will be a statement game from Cj. Than again knowing the nfl and the league wanting its ratings, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Texans get fleeced. Joe Flacco going back to the city where he won his sb title but a rookie qb and rookie hc is a better story line.. I expect the refs to flag us every possession the same how we played the colts. I hope woods and noah returns

Texans 1-6. Anything can happen, and not being a homer.. yeah I hear Joe Flacco is 10-0 in wild card games.. but have we ever seen a rookie like Cj stroud? Fact people are debating whos better between Flacco and Cj is disrespectful.. a 38 year old qb who has a bad td-int ratio is in a discussion with a young promising qb who looks like the next face of the league? Btw if Cj doesn’t see this topic, his people are in his ear telling him about the media and I strongly believe this will be a statement game from Cj. Than again knowing the nfl and the league wanting its ratings, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Texans get fleeced. Joe Flacco going back to the city where he won his sb title but a rookie qb and rookie hc is a better story line.. I expect the refs to flag us every possession the same how we played the colts. I hope woods and noah returns
Seems to me he is overdue for a loss ... :evil:

Thats going a bit far, Joe Flacco was winning a Superbowl while CJ was still in elementary school. I agree CJ has more natural talent and I firmly believe Texans can win this but I don't think its at all disrespectful to compare him to a Superbowl MVP QB.

After the game last weekend CJ Joined the Pat McAfee Show and one of the dudes said, “ Theyre saying the only threat to the Ravens is Flacco and the Browns”. Pat then said Steven A Smith said they don’t have a chance. CJ looked at him, nodded and said we have no chance. Alright.

Ladies and Gentlemen it’s on and popping.
Texans 34
Browns 24

After the game last weekend CJ Joined the Pat McAfee Show and one of the dudes said, “ Theyre saying the only threat to the Ravens is Flacco and the Browns”. Pat then said Steven A Smith said they don’t have a chance. CJ looked at him, nodded and said we have no chance. Alright.

Ladies and Gentlemen it’s on and popping.
Texans 34
Browns 24
I saw that. I can read faces better than anyone else… and that kid took it to heart.

“no chance”

He’s gonna come out firing.

Voted exactly as I did last time.

They are so much greater than we... the Browns are the greatest football specimens to ever set foot on a field, since the dawniest if dawn times.

The blades of grass, both artificial and natural turf do not even bend under their weight, but rather are carried from one blade to another as if passing a sacred object from one generation to another.

Their brilliance will shine as we are made of only rust and dirt.... the Texans will be lost and helpless to combat such greatness that are the Browns.

I’m changing my vote from IDGAF who we play to the Ravens. Since they’re playing tonight… there would be two extra days that we get rested over them.

Back