Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Prediction thread.

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
Anything goes - from college to the pros and everything in-between. In football that is.
Mine is Titans will finish last in the AFCS in 2023 - and the Texans finish first.
Titans have lost a bunch of their key players and have plenty of rebuilding to do also.
Texans have had one of the best off-seasons in the entire league if you look at the number of upgrades across their roster and I believe the draft will solidify it even more. Sure, rookies are a lottery, but by seasons end they will be helping out plenty.

Jacksonville will win the AFC south because the other three can't, and the Texans will improve to "not in last place" for the first time in centuries.

Anything goes - from college to the pros and everything in-between. In football that is.
Mine is Titans will finish last in the AFCS in 2023 - and the Texans finish first.
Titans have lost a bunch of their key players and have plenty of rebuilding to do also.
Texans have had one of the best off-seasons in the entire league if you look at the number of upgrades across their roster and I believe the draft will solidify it even more. Sure, rookies are a lottery, but by seasons end they will be helping out plenty.
Predictions like we really believe or made up ones like yours? Just so I know.

Texansphan will create 3 more meaningless threads and post comments in 5 more incorrect threads before the draft :kitten:
:corrosion:

de6e379947b092110d3490e3d0075698.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I predict the Las Vegas Aces will reign the WNBA for the next 10 years or until it crumbles, whichever comes 1st

Titans will be one of the worst teams this year, and vying for 1.1 so yes Titans in last. I see Jax winning, and since I think Indy is taking a project at QB as it stands today I have the Texans second. Subject to change post draft.

DraftKings put their win totals out. They’ve got the AFC South looking like this:

Jags - 10.5
Titans - 7.5
Colts - 6.5
Texans - 5.5

Texans and Cardinals at 5.5 is their lowest total.

DraftKings put their win totals out. They’ve got the AFC South looking like this:

Jags - 10.5
Titans - 7.5
Colts - 6.5
Texans - 5.5

You can't blame the national pundits for low-balling the Texans, but you have to be objective.
Texans have upgraded both sides of the ball and the draft is yet to come and Texans own 2 picks in the top 12 and another at #33!
And they have 12 picks overall!
I guess they may be waiting to see DR and his team at the helm but plenty of other teams have shuffled their deck as well.
Texans were also close to a couple more wins last year.
It will be interesting to see what Vegas betting does - they are usually pretty close.

A former Texans player will get a vaguely stalkerish topic that will follow their success and failures for years. Almost certainly Brandin Cooks.

Jags - 10.5
Titans - 7.5
Colts - 6.5
Texans - 5.5

I just don't think the Texans will be last in the AFC this year. I say that now, but what I'll have to say after the draft may be different.

The Texans draft will be totally different than anyone is expecting
It often is.
I would be surprised if they don't take a QB with #2. Unless they trade it.
The surprise could come with #12. A surprise pick could be on the cards but again, a trade could also be on - up or down.
Texans have hit the offense pretty good in FA, so I'm kinda expecting a heavy defense draft.

Back