Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Preacher Man is startin' to get EXICTED!!!!!!!!!

bpe3

Waterboy
On a separate thread my man Rich requested a sermon. As much as I'd like to, I can't exactly type out a sermon here on the interweb. Fact of the matter is a very large part of my mojo comes from the Yellow Lot itself: the people; the food; the Miller Lite; the bloody mary's; the mimosas; the music; the friends; the aquaintences; the strangers; the camaraderie; the sun; the heat; the clouds, the cold, the rain; the wind; the grass, the trucks; the tents; the grills; the smoke; the tables; the chairs; the couch; the flag poles. It's GAME DAY. THAT is where the sermons come from. The good news: a week from Saturday it's GO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's even better good news though...
OUR team...
The HOUSTON TEXANS...
have turned a corner.

It's time for Texans fans to turn a corner as well. It's not going to be like 2002 and 2003 when were just happy to have a team at all. Win or lose we were happy to just be back in the NFL game. It's not going to be like 2004-2008 where the best we could realistically do is show up at Reliant Stadium and HOPE for Texans victory. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Those days are OVER!!!!!!!! In 2009, the Houston Texans are EXPECTED to win. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EXPECTED... TO... WIN... Any other option is unacceptable. EXPECTATIONS may be a new concept to Texans fans, but that's where we are in 2009 and we're not looking back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody on three... One.. Two... Three...

It's 2009 and I EXPECT VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(beer time)

bpe3

note: ignore my first sentance

Confused. I'm a new yeller lotter. I thought Texanmojo.com was the preacher?

Nope...I am not the preacher...but he and I have been lifelong friends and founded the TexanMojo tailgate party.

Sssshhhh...the Preacher Man is at the top of this thread...

yellow lot rocks, man! :texflag:

I have to agree. Yellow Lot's grass seems to bring out the community atmosphere that I don't see in other lots. Don't get me wrong, all the lots are fun, but Yellow seems like a day at the park because of the grass.

Dammit, I miss my season tickets...

Yellow and Orange IMHO are the best lots out there for tailgaing... The others all have thier good parts, but the Yellow and Orange have it all, and no corporate BS either !!

Man, thanks for getting me stoked !!!

What's the matter man? We have too many hot chicks and not enough sausage for you?? :hobie:

This is our first year in Yellow and we're more than impressed so far. I must admit I had no idea there was a party like that anywhere other than Blue. We're thrilled with the grass, the people, and the lively atmosphere, but mostly- not having to pay the ridiculous "luxury tax" most folks attach to the blue lot parking pass :rolleyes: Look forward to meeting a bunch of ya soon!! :texflag:

This is our first year in Yellow and we're more than impressed so far. I must admit I had no idea there was a party like that anywhere other than Blue. We're thrilled with the grass, the people, and the lively atmosphere, but mostly- not having to pay the ridiculous "luxury tax" most folks attach to the blue lot parking pass :rolleyes: Look forward to meeting a bunch of ya soon!! :texflag:

Welcome to the party!

Looking forward to that first shotgun this afternoon!

Wow! We stopped by to visit, and pass out some Jello, and we were lucky enough to get to take part in our first ever mass shotgun! Awesome! Thanks very much for the hospitality!

So which one is Patrick? I think he's the bigger guy. There were two. I introduced myself to Patrick like twice but he seemed to be a bit preoccupied. Lol.

Those two girls after the game... Wow. What a great friggin' show.

Preacher Man doesn't care much what a bunch of three piece suit wearing, brief case toting, business card handing outing blue lotters think of him. :-)

While he's in his seat watching the Texans crash the Jets next weekend, the Blue lotters will all be sitting at the Spur Bar or Star Bar or Cuervo Cantina sipping cocktails, ignoring the game and moping about the sorry state of their stock options and 401k balances.

bpe3

Back