Post Combine / Trade Mock

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Rate my mock draft from the @PFN365 Mock Draft Simulator
1710625887530.png
Took (2) trade down offers:
1. Bengals Get: 42 / TEXANS Get: 49 & 115
2. 49’ers Get: 86 & 2025 RD7 / TEXANS Get: 94 & 131

I’d move Adissa Issac to SLB b/c his size and speed will work better off the line.

Missed on WR- Luke McCaffrey….got WR- Brendan Rice as a consolation prize. McCaffrey would still be my priority pick in this slot.

Really bummed the Texans were out of the running for Guyton, but just as satisfied that his OT bookend, Walter Rouse was available. Big bad run blocker with NFL OT length and weight. May not be the best fit at LT, but I think the move to RT could suit him just fine.

Rate my mock draft from the @PFN365 Mock Draft Simulator
View attachment 13802
Took (2) trade down offers:
1. Bengals Get: 42 / TEXANS Get: 49 & 115
2. 49’ers Get: 86 & 2025 RD7 / TEXANS Get: 94 & 131

I’d move Adissa Issac to SLB b/c his size and speed will work better off the line.

Missed on WR- Luke McCaffrey….got WR- Brendan Rice as a consolation prize. McCaffrey would still be my priority pick in this slot.

Really bummed the Texans were out of the running for Guyton, but just as satisfied that his OT bookend, Walter Rouse was available. Big bad run blocker with NFL OT length and weight. May not be the best fit at LT, but I think the move to RT could suit him just fine.
If you move Isaac to strong side linebacker that is a thought. I really like Rice, Cam Hart and Jalen Wright

Back