Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pierre Garcon or DeAndre Hopkins

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I'm trying to decide who I should start as my third receiver.

Pierre Garcon vs the Texans defense

DeAndre Hopkins vs the Skins D

PapaL

Loose Screw
I concur w Vinny.

Rotoworld rated Garcon 27th best play this week at WR, while Hopkins is rated 68.

b0ng

Bad Hombre
You should start Garcon. Even if you ignore the QB's Garçon has produced much more and consistently.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
You should start Garcon. Even if you ignore the QB's Garçon has produced much more and consistently.
There's the rub. You can't ignore the respective QBs. My heart says Hopkins (I've got him on one of my FF teams too) but Garçon and Griffin have played together and should have more of a rapport.

b0ng

Bad Hombre
There's the rub. You can't ignore the respective QBs. My heart says Hopkins (I've got him on one of my FF teams too) but Garçon and Griffin have played together and should have more of a rapport.
Thats what i am saying. Even if you ignore the QBs you should still start Garcon. Factoring the QBs in just makes the decision more in favor of Garçon.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Seems in TC that Fitzmagic was targetting Hopkins a lot and working on that rapport.

Will feel more comfortable with Hopkins that AJ.

ObsiWan

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
It's tough. After my first year of FFB I quit drafting texans for the most part. I overvalue them to the point of costing me a shot at playoffs.
That's what I used to do, draft as many Texans as I could on my teams. Schaub carried me to a championship one year (09 I think) and Foster won me a lot of games in '11.

but after last season....

playa465

Veteran
It's tough. After my first year of FFB I quit drafting texans for the most part. I overvalue them to the point of costing me a shot at playoffs.
Sometimes I think we all do this when it comes to the real games too. I know I am guilty of getting punch-drunk by the :koolaid:

PapaL

Loose Screw
It's my goal not to draft any Texans. This year I have Arian but it was a value pick. He was there in the 3rd round.

Ryan

THIS YEAR
It's my goal not to draft any Texans. This year I have Arian but it was a value pick. He was there in the 3rd round.

I got Arian for $29 in my auction draft this year, which was half of his value last season. I didn't even plan to get him, I was surprised when everyone stopped bidding.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Little upset, but I ain't mad atcha... If I knew I wouldn't have asked to begin with.

Kiwi... next time I'll ask you.