Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Philip Freakin Rivers

Brando

Hall of Fame
I have him on 2 of my teams and I have struggled on both teams because of him. Figures he would have a season like this when I draft him. My FFL teams this year suck! I guess I put to much stock in the Chargers this year. Should I just out right cut him? I put him on the trade block in one league but no bites.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
new system....its still early, no way I'd cut him unless you are in one of those small leagues where there are only 8 teams and it is impossible to not have a loaded team. The Chargers look really brilliant for firing Marty now.

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
new system....its still early, no way I'd cut him unless you are in one of those small leagues where there are only 8 teams and it is impossible to not have a loaded team. The Chargers look really brilliant for firing Marty now.
They completely mishandled their coaching situation. First they fire Marty, which I could see the reasoning behind it. I don't think they should have, but I can see why they did it. But then they let Wade Phillips become the coach of the Cowboys and Cam Cameron take the job in Miami. So they lose their coordinators. Either of those would probably have taken the job to keep some continuity their rather than hire a terrible HC in Norv Turner. The Chargers look really, really stupid.

Brando

Hall of Fame
Thanks, I will hold on to him and see if he gets a handle of the new offense. I have Matt Lienart as a backup in one league, so my QB play is hurting me. I picked up Dante Culpepper hoping for another game like he played last week. I will have to start Rivers one more week since the Raiders have a bye. Hopefully he will get back on track this week.

14-2 and they fire Marty, brilliant. Maybe if they had at least hired Cam before letting him go they would have the same offense and not having to learn a new one.

Brando

Hall of Fame
They completely mishandled their coaching situation. First they fire Marty, which I could see the reasoning behind it. I don't think they should have, but I can see why they did it. But then they let Wade Phillips become the coach of the Cowboys and Cam Cameron take the job in Miami. So they lose their coordinators. Either of those would probably have taken the job to keep some continuity their rather than hire a terrible HC in Norv Turner. The Chargers look really, really stupid.
AJ Smith looks really stupid. I say he needs to be fired.