Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Orange Lot new toy!

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
We bought a new "teardrop trailer" Texans logos, stickers, and paint..... will have a 32 inch plasma TV, 10 foot Texans umbrella, propane grill attatched, and a cold keg tap coming out the back....... a must see at Orangle lot pole 8!

Sounds purty cool, Jim. You'll really stick out in Deer Park now.

Maybe Chato and I will stop by and say "hi" sometime.

I am sure we will rotate it on a weekly basis...... Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light, Dos XX's.......will be some of the flavors...... we already have a margarita machine... :wesmantexanfan:

Sake, we are right down from you on the front row AT POLE 8......It is going to be wonderful! I cant wait! (we have the incline washer boards)

Pc090016adj.jpg
Pc090006adj.jpg
Pc090005adj.jpg
Pb180014_650x488.jpg
Pc090007adj.jpg

We built this badboy mid-season last year. I will make sure to swing by the orange to check out your new rig. Lets make Texans Tailgating the best in the country!

We built this badboy mid-season last year. I will make sure to swing by the orange to check out your new rig. Lets make Texans Tailgating the best in the country!
That thing is sweeeeet!!

This one's for you:beer:

We bought a new "teardrop trailer" Texans logos, stickers, and paint..... will have a 32 inch plasma TV, 10 foot Texans umbrella, propane grill attatched, and a cold keg tap coming out the back....... a must see at Orangle lot pole 8!

Is this like the one the Texans were giving away? (*wonders who won it, anyway.....*)

I would love to come by and check out your new set up.

Back