Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Orange Lot new toy!

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
We bought a new "teardrop trailer" Texans logos, stickers, and paint..... will have a 32 inch plasma TV, 10 foot Texans umbrella, propane grill attatched, and a cold keg tap coming out the back....... a must see at Orangle lot pole 8!

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
Sounds purty cool, Jim. You'll really stick out in Deer Park now.

Maybe Chato and I will stop by and say "hi" sometime.

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
I am sure we will rotate it on a weekly basis...... Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light, Dos XX's.......will be some of the flavors...... we already have a margarita machine... :wesmantexanfan:

OrangeLotPole8

Waterboy
Sake, we are right down from you on the front row AT POLE 8......It is going to be wonderful! I cant wait! (we have the incline washer boards)

JWarren14

Beer Me

We built this badboy mid-season last year. I will make sure to swing by the orange to check out your new rig. Lets make Texans Tailgating the best in the country!

Hagar

Drink up yall, its the Texans!
We built this badboy mid-season last year. I will make sure to swing by the orange to check out your new rig. Lets make Texans Tailgating the best in the country!
That thing is sweeeeet!!

This one's for you:beer:

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
We bought a new "teardrop trailer" Texans logos, stickers, and paint..... will have a 32 inch plasma TV, 10 foot Texans umbrella, propane grill attatched, and a cold keg tap coming out the back....... a must see at Orangle lot pole 8!
Is this like the one the Texans were giving away? (*wonders who won it, anyway.....*)

KEO

TEXANS BABY!!!!

I would love to come by and check out your new set up.