Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Orange lot, MNF *w00t!!*

FILO_girl

I'm not here
Where are all the rebel rousers for Orange? OK, I am here. :wild:

What fun and food is on tap? :fans:
I have some new recipes and unique ideas I am working on...

Y'all skeered?

We will be dining on Turducken, FILO crunch, Texans Tea, and some delicious sides to be determined...Our friends Pat and John are roasting a pig and having fried duck.

and of course I will be making the famous KITTY LITTER CAKE, Thomas...
images

mmmmm, lip-smackin' yummy!

Y'all skeered?

We will be dining on Turducken, FILO crunch, Texans Tea, and some delicious sides to be determined...Our friends Pat and John are roasting a pig and having fried duck.

and of course I will be making the famous KITTY LITTER CAKE, Thomas...
images

mmmmm, lip-smackin' yummy!

I have some meat ducks that we need to find a "new" home for if you need one :diapher:

Im sure its been asked before, but tailgating in the orange lot starts at 3:30 right??

Thanks in advance.

Im sure its been asked before, but tailgating in the orange lot starts at 3:30 right??

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I believe thats when the Texans said.
Will be in line LONG before then...come by and say HI (we'll be in the white Santa Fe on Holly Hall) and get a taste of our new Battle Red punch! :)

As soon as we get in line at the gate...which will be VERY soon. :fans:

Thanks again for your hospitality.. I enjoyed hanging out and the food was great by far the best at the tailgating that i have had and the battle red koolaid kept me warm all night. We had fun and wish it werent so darn wind and chilly. I think that kept everyone from cutting loose... all across the tailgating lots.

Who won the BBQ contest? IF yall lost judging was rigged...

Thanks again for your hospitality.. I enjoyed hanging out and the food was great by far the best at the tailgating that i have had and the battle red koolaid kept me warm all night. We had fun and wish it werent so darn wind and chilly. I think that kept everyone from cutting loose... all across the tailgating lots.

Who won the BBQ contest? IF yall lost judging was rigged...

Nope, my Watermelon BBQ sauce was too progressive for the 3 ladies judging the contest (they were mixing the entry cups for flavor...WTH?)
The guy who won didn't even come to the game, that was too funny!

'Twas nice to meet you too! Roc showed up 10 minutes after you and Texizgreat left for the Blue crew. :)

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast2:

Wow, it was somewhat whack to see my thread from last year up here...LOL!

Well heyall...another year goes by...and another MNF game!

The Orange Lot chili cookoff will be at the Pats game on 1/3/10. :breakdance:

We will be having a good time in Orange, our 1st Annual Margarita Contest will be underway, so those who aren't skeered need to enter (Orange lot tailgaters only)...us FILOs are busy building the trophy...its uber cool!

I forgot what Chef Ron will be cooking, but us at FILO are have made a home made corned beef and it will be out there, along with other tempting and wonderful foods to chose from. We have been making several test runs on our margarita concoction...if you have any doubts on your recipe, don't enter...we have NO doubts on ours...it RULES! :runaway:

Who else in Orange can post some updates on their tailgates? :shades:

Party at 8 is doing chili for MNF. Todd, James, Rick and Ron...... Todd will have the Ritas flowing! Washer boards will be in full force!

Back