Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

On the Clock featuring Nix on NFL Network 8pm ct

Love watching nix during this. Love watching him work. And texans fans are going to like his personality I think.

I like that he lost 30 lbs leading up to the combine too.

NFL channel was one of the things I had to let go in my recent financial restructure.

You need better financial advice. You should have given up unimportant things instead. Like having a car, paying the rent, running the A/C, and eating 7 days a week. Priorities man!

Last edited:
You need better finanicial advice. You should have given up unimportant things instead. Like having a car, paying the rent, running the A/C, and eating 7 days a week. Priorities man!
Definitely understand. I downsized from 1200 sq foot apt to a 1 BR saving $650 per month, car up for sale (are u interested?), ran air only one day this year and only 2 meals per day each being around $3. My retirement package did increase by $11,000 in three months and so far maintained.

I was told by Comcast that NFL was included when I switched from Direct...it wasn't.

thanks for the heads up. nix is a goof and it looks like we've got a new "on the nose" host. personality aside, he appears to be someone more than willing to bust his butt to be better, but might need some help with motivation. it was also comforting to see more first round votes, had he been seen as more than a two down player at 3-4 nose he probably wouldnt have been available in the 3rd - or even the second.

thanks for the heads up. nix is a goof and it looks like we've got a new "on the nose" host. personality aside, he appears to be someone more than willing to bust his butt to be better, but might need some help with motivation. it was also comforting to see more first round votes, had he been seen as more than a two down player at 3-4 nose he probably wouldnt have been available in the 3rd - or even the second.

Had he not torn his meniscus, missing end of season, he would have been a late first, in a depleted, depth challenged, DT class. Similar situation to my top WR in last years class Keenan Allen, Cal who also slipped to a 3rd rd. spot (San Diego). From mid season on as he returned to full health he looks like a steal. People need to be patient with Nix as well cause around mid season he could also look like a steal & return to his pre-injury dominance, mark it down :jogger:

Had he not torn his meniscus, missing end of season, he would have been a late first, in a depleted, depth challenged, DT class. Similar situation to my top WR in last years class Keenan Allen, Cal who also slipped to a 3rd rd. spot (San Diego). From mid season on as he returned to full health he looks like a steal. People need to be patient with Nix as well cause around mid season he could also look like a steal & return to his pre-injury dominance, mark it down :jogger:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap2000000326756/On-the-Clock-Louis-Nix

Love watching nix during this. Love watching him work. And texans fans are going to like his personality I think.

I like that he lost 30 lbs leading up to the combine too.

It is hard to think that he lost 30 lbs going into the combine.

At minicamp, he looked like they couldn't find a shirt big enough. He's a big dude.

Back