Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

oh where oh where has the offense gone?

ATX

Hall of Fame
seriously, i always hated those fire palmer threads. but the offense has stunk it up the past 3 weeks. time for a new offensive coordinator.

why is DD still starting. averaging 2 or 3 yards a carry is pathetic. i just think the way our Oline is playing, we need a bigger back like j wells starting.

Who else are you gonna put in there? Hollings pulls something everytime he runs and Wells is good for 3 yards a carry but Davis is a better receiver. I realize everybody fell in love with Davis last year but he is not the answer at RB.

1st down hmmm lets run davis up the middle,,,2nd down and 9 lets run davis up the middle again,,,3rd and 8 hmmm lets throw since they know we have to now ! Yeah man we have great play calling ! Davis ran much better on the outsides tonight but na why do what has been working ?

Reddevil63 said:
Who else are you gonna put in there? Hollings pulls something everytime he runs and Wells is good for 3 yards a carry but Davis is a better receiver. I realize everybody fell in love with Davis last year but he is not the answer at RB.

Put a fat lineman back there to block so Carr has more time or just run more 4-5 WR sets if your RB is the worst player on the team and you keep going to him what do you think is going to happen?

who cares we have lots of talent and the coaches are just wasting it,,,so who should we draft next year ? We have the same record as the cardinals now :shocked

Back