Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

Official Texans Talk Raffle Thread

Hookem Horns

Administrator
Staff member
The winner will receive this XL Texans leather jacket that I spent around $200 for and maybe wore it once.

Make a $5 donation to the site and your name goes into the hat. You can also buy multiple chances, for example, a $15 donation gives you 3 chances. The funds go towards replenishing the budget spent on the board upgrade.

Once you make a donation, please PM your name on your Paypal account so that I can verify the donation and create the raffle ticket(s) for you. If you are currently a monthly donor your donation counts. Please PM your name. I will draw the tickets 2 weeks from today on November 29th.

I will contribute $15 for shipping the jacket. If the shipping exceeds that amount to the winner's location the winner will need to agree to cover the rest.

If this goes well maybe we can do multiple prizes throughout the season for those that donate to the site. Maybe with Texans prizes from Fanatics or something.

jacket1.jpgjacket2.jpg

I'm in for $20.00 but dude you are aware that you are way bigger than my recently weighed in weight of 145lbs. at a recent doctors visit.. That bullshit, matters not! I'm all in! I haven't been on PayPal in forever but I'll figure it out!

Long Live TEXANS TALK!!! I hope that I've in some way helped out!
You helped lower my chance of winning this jacket.

Hookem Horns

Administrator
Staff member
*REMINDER* If you have donated for a chance to win this jacket please PM me your name and email so that I can match you up in Paypal and create your tickets.

Also, if you are already a monthly contributor, please do the same as your contribution counts.

I only have one unidentified person left, Gordon Alpha. Gordon is a monthly contributor however his email doesn't match any member emails. If you're Gordon or if anyone knows his board name please PM thanks!

Hookem Horns

Administrator
Staff member
I just did some tallying up and 28 tickets have been purchased. If you're interested in the jacket and supporting Texans Talk purchase your ticket for $5. Every ticket is assigned a number and I will be using a random number selector software to draw the winning number on November 29th.

To purchase your ticket(s) go here Texans Talk Jacket Raffle. You can buy more than one ticket. If you donate $20, for example, I will add 4 tickets with your name on them. On checkout please make a note of your board name. Thanks to everyone participating!

KA4Texan

Clueless Wonder
Contributor's Club
Not sure if this is still going on, but I just joined up for the monthly. In the unlikely event you draw me... either keep your stuff for yourself or give it to a homeless shelter... my trusty leather jacket keeps me plenty warm the one or two days its actually needed in Houston.

Hookem Horns

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this is still going on, but I just joined up for the monthly. In the unlikely event you draw me... either keep your stuff for yourself or give it to a homeless shelter... my trusty leather jacket keeps me plenty warm the one or two days its actually needed in Houston.
Thanks KA4, I will manually add you to the Contributor's Club so that you don't get the ads, etc. We have been working on this. Now with the new banner if anyone signs up for that it should automatically happen now. We appreciate the support!

santo

All Pro
Contributor's Club
Thanks KA4, I will manually add you to the Contributor's Club so that you don't get the ads, etc. We have been working on this. Now with the new banner if anyone signs up for that it should automatically happen now. We appreciate the support!
Hookem, I just subscribed using the banner above but I'm still seeing ads.

JB

Old Curmudgeon
How do you get to the monthly contributor link? I don't see it anymore