Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

fiasco west

All Pro
There are one of two possibilities:

1. The team uses this to regroup, come back to earth and come back stronger as a team and makes the playoffs

2. This is the game that begins a dumpster fire this begins a losing season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Given the crappy division they are in they will have to TRY and lose the division. This team is good enough to win the division but this was to prove that they would be a team to be reckoned with in the playoffs...they get shut out against the Patriots...that's just terrible.

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
OB may have a winning record but he doesn't have it. Time to rebuild....

Well time to start over on the cap and then rebuild.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
Osweiler's had a better game than thier QB. Pull your head out and look at the game stats. We spotted them 14 points on turnovers. Come on, bring some education to this message board. Quit wasting oxygen.
Oh yeah and Brock led the team across the patriots 50 yard line like twice. You never see that type of prolific QB play. Keep playing fan duel or madden or Pokemon go and quit wasting keystrokes.

Texansballer74

The Marine
This is by far the worst loss in Texans history. A rookie QB and you can't even generate any real legit pass rush. To top that off your supposedly tip notch offense can put together a scoring drive.

Dang

mussop

Hall of Fame
******* ***** dump off offense. I thought we wouldn't have to watch this kinda crap again for a long time. And there's asswater on 4th and two throwing deep into double coverage. Lol asswater isn't a good QB. Yeah I know it's early but right now he's barely better that Hoyer.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Can't believe we still have 7 minutes of this crap to watch.

And another ridiculous time out called.

That's it I'm cutting him off, OB gets not TOs next week.

CharloTex

Rookie
He's maybe had a worse game on paper but he's done enough to help his team win. You can't say that about Brock
Who "he"are you talking about? Osweiler has out performed 3rd string. No he hasn't had a good night, but this game is not on Os. This game is on coach. Totally 'effin unprepared to play against an NFL team tonight, let along his MOST FAMILIAR NFL TEAM, on NATIONAL TV!

Reactions: ROO

fiasco west

All Pro
We did beat the undefeated Bengals on the road last season on Monday night.
Yeah I don't believe in the national TV thing. It's just that the bengals are pretty much the Texans. Poor coaching and good talent. Bengals like the Texans always can only be so good. That's how we are, a 2nd tier team waiting to get kicked out to the Patriots or Steelers.

texanhead08

All Pro
Its been 3rd and long all night long. We just can't keep not doing **** on 1st and 2nd down and expect to move the chains against good defenses.

mussop

Hall of Fame
Who "he"are you talking about? Osweiler has out performed 3rd string. No he hasn't had a good night, but this game is not on Os. This game is on coach. Totally 'effin unprepared to play against an NFL team tonight, let along his MOST FAMILIAR NFL TEAM, on NATIONAL TV!
Asswarmed sucked tonight.

Dang, the team didn't show up. Outcoached, outplayed on both sides of the ball. How can you not be mentally prepared for this game? Looks like the same team that played Miami last year. Or KC in the playoff. Hate to say it, but this has to be on the coaching staff.

jshabang

Quality Backup!
Nothing else matters guys...... The patriots are gonna go 4-0 with BRADY THE GAWD....... Out...... He's gonna come back to a 4-0 team after the suspension...... We are gonna win our division and feel
Fake good about ourselves ........ Win a insignificant wild card game only to get the pleasure to go back to GILLETTE STADIUM IN THE PLAYOFFS TO HAVE BELICHECK AND BRADY HAND US OUR ASS YET AGAIN IN ANOTHER USELESS YEAR....... no need to watch the rest of the season...... I just gave you all the cliff notes........ How's the rockets season gonna do with D'Antoni....... I'm gonna just concentrate on that....... This season is predictable and over