Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Pats at Texans, Saturday August 19, 2017!!

TejasTom

All Pro
Houston-Texans-vs.-New-England-Patriots.jpg

Prime Time TV: KTRK (ABC, Ch. 13) Kevin Kugler, Spencer Tillman, Drew Dougherty
Radio:SportsRadio 610; 100.3 The Bull; ESPN Deportes Houston 1180 AM

rawImage.jpg

Saturday Aug 19, 2017 • 7:00 PM CT • NRG Stadium (71,795) • Houston, Texas

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Walt Anderson

Uniform Combination: Deep Steel Blue Jerseys/Liberty White Pants

Weather:
npartly-cloudy-day.png
92° F Mostly Cloudy 7 mph SSE
Full Weather: Link

Know where you are parking:
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Gate Entertainment: North Shore Middle School and Barbers Hill Middle School Cheerleaders
Pregame Entertainment: Jr. Cheerleaders presented by Texas Children’s Hospital
Youth Football Tradition: Houston Texans YMCA Flag Football Teams
Texas Flag Holders: Houston Texans YMCA Flag Football Teams
Homefield Advantage Team Captains: Special Olympics Flag Football Team - Goose Creek
National Anthem: The Woodlands High School Marching Band
Color Guard: Sam Rayburn High School Army JROTC
Coin Toss Captains: Team Captains from Katy High School, the Friday Night Football game presented by Nike
Halftime Entertainment: Youth Football Classic presented by Nike featuring the Angleton Wildcats vs. Pearland Oilers
Halftime Presentation: Matt Valmore from Furr High School – the 2017 Coach of the Week presented by Houston Methodist Kickoff
Special Presentations: Greater Houston Football Coaches Association
Hall of Honor Inductees: Don Clayton – Cinco Ranch HS, Elliot Allen – Stratford HS, Mike Jackson – La Marque HS GE and Methodist Most Valuable Moms Kickoff Presentation

I want to see:
A wide receiver stand out.
The line to look better.
More Watson.
The special teams to look special.

Go Texans!

Last edited:
I'm ready to see this one.

Smart Bill vs. our Bill....

I want to see...
- more Foreman.
- a WR step up and take the #2 WR spot. Don't care who.
- Someone knock TB12 on his butt a couple of times ...more would be good.
- Savage start faster than last week. He looked dazed the first couple of drives. No more of that. He's been here too long.
- and yes, more Watson.

How BB plans to produce offense without the top 3 WRs.

Want to see Watson get reps against the Pats #1 def.

Want to Watson get some easy completions and find a rhythm.

Stay in the pocket and get through his reads.

1. Each position on Oline. Josh Walker looked good at OG. I'm hoping he gets some snaps at RT but I don't think anyone agrees with me on his ability there.
2. WR Strong needs to be targeted more than once. Wendell Williams needs to show more than just speed. Braxton Miller needs to keep from becoming 'who?'
3. Back up linebackers and DBs
4. Drummond, Decoud And Demarcus Roberson (I heard Butler was cramming to get him up to speed) any of these could develop into starter by mid season.
5. Novak vs Fairbairn

I'd like to see some signs of life from our offense. And I don't care from who, I'd just like to know our offense is actually capable of playing in the NFL.

Defense. Kill. Crush. Dominate.

I'd like to see some signs of life from our offense. And I don't care from who, I'd just like to know our offense is actually capable of playing in the NFL.

Defense. Kill. Crush. Dominate.
I know it's just preseason, but this 17 point a game is kinda stale, isn't it?

:ahhaha:

And The Titans just scored their 17th point against the Panthers... with 2 minutes left in the first quarter.

Will our defense be able prevent more than 27 ppg? All we have to do is get one more touchdown from offense and allow one less touchdown from defense and we then have 24-20 average; will not win every game but I'd take it.

1. Gotta see something positive from the OL since this could determine how the QB's fare this evening.

2. Gotta see a massive improvement from ST's. If this group remains the same or regresses...no I don't want to even think about the consequences.

3. Wanna see an aggressive gameplan from the defense to really disrupt TB's rythym.

1. Each position on Oline. Josh Walker looked good at OG. I'm hoping he gets some snaps at RT but I don't think anyone agrees with me on his ability there.
2. WR Strong needs to be targeted more than once. Wendell Williams needs to show more than just speed. Braxton Miller needs to keep from becoming 'who?'
3. Back up linebackers and DBs
4. Drummond, Decoud And Demarcus Roberson (I heard Butler was cramming to get him up to speed) any of these could develop into starter by mid season.
5. Novak vs Fairbairn

Miller has an in ankle sprain and won't be playing tonight. Top 3 WR's are out. Strong needs to show me he can be the #2 while Fuller is on the shelf.

1. Gotta see something positive from the OL since this could determine how the QB's fare this evening.

2. Gotta see a massive improvement from ST's. If this group remains the same or regresses...no I don't want to even think about the consequences.

3. Wanna see an aggressive gameplan from the defense to really disrupt TB's rythym.

Game plan? Aggressive? You do realize this is preseason right. Other than very basic stuff, there is no game plan.

hey texans.. hope all is well. I like to see the once again, what else is new folks, the OL. like to see more quesenberry giocomini davenport and mancz The WRs are hurtin so step it up strong WW mcarron street. Someone mentioned ST got to make an impact. defense safeties but im so focused more on offense. Go texans

wow really doc cloak im san antonio dont get the pregame but the game on CW fir shir. I like the Texans shows tho on Roku Texans NFL channel cool

Back