Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Oakland and New York games

Mimayer1985

Practice Squad
Me and a buddy will be flying out to Oakland for the game this year and will rent a car and travel across the country to the next game in New York. We will be attending games everyday along the way. Follow us on our journey here http://www.facebook.com/cannonbullrun. I will be filming and attempting to upload everyday. We may also try to do something for one of the many texans charities.

Tentative Itinerary for CannonBull Run 2014: Oakland to NYC

September 14th – Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans, leave game and head East…route to be determined.

September 15th – Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers

September 16th – Hit the road for Minneapolis, Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

September 17th – Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds

September 18th – Cleveland, Pro Football HOF, Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Red Sox

September 19th – DC, Baltimore, Philly, New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays

September 20th – Crazy One aka Mike to the Dynamo vs Philadelphia Union game, being a New York City tourist for me

September 21st – New York Giants vs Houston Texans

...and much more!

Tentative Itinerary for CannonBull Run 2014: Oakland to NYC

September 14th – Oakland Raiders vs Houston Texans, leave game and head East…route to be determined.

September 15th – Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers

September 16th – Hit the road for Minneapolis, Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tigers

September 17th – Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds

September 18th – Cleveland, Pro Football HOF, Pittsburgh Pirates vs Boston Red Sox

September 19th – DC, Baltimore, Philly, New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays

September 20th – Crazy One aka Mike to the Dynamo vs Philadelphia Union game, being a New York City tourist for me

September 21st – New York Giants vs Houston Texans

...and much more!

I will be making the trek up from Philly to MetLife

Back