Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL says all teams must add minority offensive coach, expands Rooney Rule to include women

David Culley.

Caserio was on point with what the NFL is now seeing.

Don’t get me wrong, Culley was about convincing Watson Nick understood the plight.

Watson just wasn’t worried about “the plight”

Yeah I can see teams getting around this. "In an effort to further improve the team we have hired a coach (insert minority or female coach here) to further train our ball boys so that they can learn to more quickly and efficiently retrieve the balls thus allowing our players to spend more time practicing and less time waiting for the ball buckets to be refilled. We have full confidence that this well lead to a better overall team and thus more wins on the field."

This isn’t political, just a question. Is the white male the only human entity that does not have any form of minority status in America?

Can I just watch a football game with out someone making it into a political discussion? Or the players being sexual predators or abusers? And I don’t care what they or their family say on the Facebook, the Instagram or what they TickTock.

Football. Make it simple again.

At least they're winning at something. #baby steps
What is the logic of having women participate in an all male sport? I suppose at some future point, it will be required that teams have at least one female on the 53 "person" roster. Only fair, I suppose, now that men are allowed to participate in women's swimming.

Can I just watch a football game with out someone making it into a political discussion? Or the players being sexual predators or abusers? And I don’t care what they or their family say on the Facebook, the Instagram or what they TickTock.

Football. Make it simple again.
No. The NFL itself has politicized the sport.

What is the logic of having women participate in an all male sport? I suppose at some future point, it will be required that teams have at least one female on the 53 "person" roster. Only fair, I suppose, now that men are allowed to participate in women's swimming.

I predict the first "woman" player in the NFL will be a trans-person, i.e. "the body of a man but the soul of a woman". :thinking:

Otherwise, for "natural-born women", they'll have to have something similar to men's and women's golf tees, where if it's a female kicker, she gets to be 20 yards closer to make FGs. And if it's a woman QB, you have to pull both flags to consider them fully tackled.

When it comes to coaches or front office staff, I don't care what color or gender they are. What I care about is are they qualified for the job? If they are qualified, are they the best candidate?
Why limit that to coaches or front office? That should apply for anybody.

Back