Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

NFL Predict the pick

Texansphan

Football connoisseur
I put this one up every year.
This year I am a bit late but there are a few days to get in.
The groups name for our humble message board is Texansphans.
Password is carstereo.
Case sensitive.
Click on search.
No prizes, just bragging rights but it is fun as you can also compare how you fared against the whole country!
Just a little extra draft fun.
Enjoy.

I don't know if you guys had the same issues as me, but I tried it on my phone and it was much easier than the lappy.

I don't know if you guys had the same issues as me, but I tried it on my phone and it was much easier than the lappy.
My laptop has been gathering dust since I bought my first Samsung S8 years ago. I'm on an S21G now.

Man, the interface is a bear compared to previous years.
Like, how do you scroll down the teams list, and also edit single slots past 20?
I had the same problem at work with Chrome. I went home and tried Firefox, and was able to see the slide bar just to the right of the pick list. They should have tested the app across all platforms.

I encourage everyone to try this out.
It makes you think about who goes where in a good simulation and helps you get a better handle on who Texans draft.
This time, there are a couple of different possibilities compared to last draft as Jags, who have the #1 pick again, will not be taking a QB this time - thereby leaving the top of this draft open and much harder to nail down.
Give it a shot.

I have been messing with the site to try to log in. Finally able to join (chadm10) and now its not letting me click the next button after giving me issues entering the password. The site’s interface is awful!

Edit: My picks are in!

Last edited:
I had the same problem at work with Chrome. I went home and tried Firefox, and was able to see the slide bar just to the right of the pick list. They should have tested the app across all platforms.
As a Q.A. Engineer, I 2nd this.

Back