Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New mock with the Schuab

baba ganoush

Waterboy
Now that we have given up a butt-load to get UNPROVEN Matt Shuab, we have now lost all chance to get spectacular athletes that may slip to round 2...Ryan Kalil, Robert Meacham, Sidney Rice, Lawrence Timmons just to name a few that might have slipped...

Round 1: Reggie Nelson or LaRon Landry (S) - We need the best safety we can get. After the stupid trade, I will refuse to be a Texan fan if we pass on one of these guys!

Round 3: Aundrae Allison (WR) - We need a good number 2 reciever to take the pressure off of Andre Johnson...

Round 4: Josh Wilson (CB) - We need another corner cause Faggins just isn't getting the job done...

Round 5: Dan Mozes (C) - He won the Rimmington, which means he's the best center in college football...

Round 6: Keith Jackson (DT) - A guy that will add depth and help take pressure off Mario Williams...

Round 7: BPA

Im still really ticked cause we lost BOTH 2nd rounders this year and next year!

Relax bro. I think we will trade down to the 15 range to draft Reggie Nelson and get some picks back....

i hope the texans can take levi brown at #10, but yeah if they trade down and draft ed reed, er, reggie nelson, i'll be ecstatic.

when people do mock drafts they need to realize that most the time second day picks do not develope the first few years... i am sorry...but we are getting one starter out of this years draft... and thats about it.

well if we had a second round pick we could probably start the guy we go there, and we aren't talking about second DAY we mean second ROUND

Relax bro. I think we will trade down to the 15 range to draft Reggie Nelson and get some picks back....

Maybe we could trade with Carolina, give them our 10th pick and Carr and get their 14th pick and a 2nd round pick. That way we could get a 2nd round pick back and possibly pick up Nelson. Then it would basically mean we traded next years 2nd round pick and dropped down 6 picks this year for Schuab. I don't think thats a bad trade at all, and then we could possibly even save a little money depending on how much Schuab will cost us and by unloading some of Carr's contract

you know baba ganoush i really hate to tell ya this...but i seriously don't think the texans are gonna add a center via the draft anymore...i think kalil and beekman (who many are predicting will go from guard to center now) are the only two centers worth taking a look at and i don't think kubiak is interested in another center...i think they'll simply let hodgdon, mckinny, and flanagan all battle it out

when people do mock drafts they need to realize that most the time second day picks do not develope the first few years... i am sorry...but we are getting one starter out of this years draft... and thats about it.

actually, we got two, counting Matt Schaub. :)

you know baba ganoush i really hate to tell ya this...but i seriously don't think the texans are gonna add a center via the draft anymore...i think kalil and beekman (who many are predicting will go from guard to center now) are the only two centers worth taking a look at and i don't think kubiak is interested in another center...i think they'll simply let hodgdon, mckinny, and flanagan all battle it out

C Samson Satele- Hawaii, is definitely worth taking a look at. Not only has he been a good center in colloge he projects as the kind of center that fits the ZBS.

Wilson shouldn't last that long, same can possibly be said for Ellison, he's been rising like crazy.

Now that we have given up a butt-load to get UNPROVEN Matt Shuab, we have now lost all chance to get spectacular athletes that may slip to round 2...Ryan Kalil, Robert Meacham, Sidney Rice, Lawrence Timmons just to name a few that might have slipped...

Round 1: Reggie Nelson or LaRon Landry (S) - We need the best safety we can get. After the stupid trade, I will refuse to be a Texan fan if we pass on one of these guys!

Round 3: Aundrae Allison (WR) - We need a good number 2 reciever to take the pressure off of Andre Johnson...

Round 4: Josh Wilson (CB) - We need another corner cause Faggins just isn't getting the job done...

Round 5: Dan Mozes (C) - He won the Rimmington, which means he's the best center in college football...

Round 6: Keith Jackson (DT) - A guy that will add depth and help take pressure off Mario Williams...

Round 7: BPA

Im still really ticked cause we lost BOTH 2nd rounders this year and next year!

My gawd.. you whine more then my 2 year old. Quit being mad and try to understand this is a bit different then you think. Carr will be traded from a second to a fourth. That means we will only be out 2 spots to 10th pick, then drop a few to the 4th round for this year draft and I bet next years 2nd is conditional. We will probably have (not saying for sure) a better year next year, ala lower scale second next year. Have some faith man. If you dont like being a Texan fan, just move on... Personally, I am stoked. Got our QB, had 4 solid FA pickups without paying dumb prices for them, and we have 30+ million free cap space next year.

O'Rlly...
So last years was a fluke I guess... Since our starters were Mario (1st), Ryans (2nd), Spencer (3rd), Winston (3rd), Owen (4th), and Lundry (6th).

Back