Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

New IDP Dynsty League

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
Small College named teams playing an IDP league with large rosters. The first part of each team name should be taken from a small college. The mascot portion of the name need not be the actual mascot for the school. Example: Slippery Rock Slugs is an acceptable name, but the Texas Longhorns is not.

League Set-up

12 teams with 4 divisions 2 conferences
53 man roster 5 man IR 7 man taxi Squad.
Weighted PPR with Flex line-up (QB, RB, 2WR, TE, K 3 Flex) (IDP 11 man)
Complete Scoring link

http://football23.myfantasyleague.com/2008/options?L=52692&O=09

Initial Draft- July 10,2008

League Fees- The fees are $10 per year. This is to cover the cost of site fees. Any other administrative costs are deducted from the funds. The winner of the league receives the balance.

If interested please e-mail or PM for complete rules.

Ooh... IDP. I think I'd go insane if I played an IDP dynasty league.

How long does a 53-round initial draft take??

I might be interested. But I think if I were to join another dynasty league, I'd probably prefer non-IDP.

btw... if anyone knows where Fiddy is, let me know. I'm about ready to invite another to take his place in the HPF dynasty if he doesn't pop in soon. I'd hate to give his team away though if he still had interest in continuing.

Ooh... IDP. I think I'd go insane if I played an IDP dynasty league.

How long does a 53-round initial draft take??

I might be interested. But I think if I were to join another dynasty league, I'd probably prefer non-IDP.

btw... if anyone knows where Fiddy is, let me know. I'm about ready to invite another to take his place in the HPF dynasty if he doesn't pop in soon. I'd hate to give his team away though if he still had interest in continuing.

yeah, IDP is not for everyone, but you have enough general NFL knowledge where you would not be behind on player knowledge. the only advice i can give on not followng players is to not watch a game near a computer. Most weeks I don't even look at any of my fantasy squads until after the 3:00 games are over.

Back