Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Need info for tomorrow's game

TonyBeets

Practice Squad
I've never been to a Texans game before and we're taking our infant daughter.

I was wondering for you regulars....if you are allowed to take strollers to the game. Is there a place to check them?

We flew in for the game and will do Uber to the game. Do we have to take carseat so stroller is pretty much necessary.

Any other advice or suggestions you might be able to suggest, I'd appreciate.

Thank you guys in advance

Not gonna lie to you bud, I’ve never seen any strollers at NRG for Texans games. Everyone with babies usually have them in that harness carrier thing. You might want to check the NRG Stadium website, maybe they do allow them?

I was wondering for you regulars....if you are allowed to take strollers to the game. Is there a place to check them?

We flew in for the game and will do Uber to the game. Do we have to take carseat so stroller is pretty much necessary.

I've seen baby strollers at NRG for concerts and the Rodeo, but not at Texans games. I believe they discourage strollers at football games and instead prefer baby hand baskets.

You can check then into guest services in the corners of each level

Thank you all for your replies so far. So what you're saying is that you can and you check them into any guest services?

Thank you again y'all. If anyone has anything more to add please by all means.

Thank you all for your replies so far. So what you're saying is that you can and you check them into any guest services?

Thank you again y'all. If anyone has anything more to add please by all means.
If you can, stop by academy and pick up some baby/kid sized shooting earmuffs. It'll get loud and I remember my daughter hated the crowd noise at a open air college stadium with only about 10k fans at Sam Houston state. The next game she went to a couple months later we got those earmuffs and she slept during the entire second half.

I too would suggest getting a harness instead of a stroller. Make sure you don't bring the diaper bag either, since there's a clear bag policy in effect. When I bring the kid to NRG so we usually have to bring a gallon ziplock with a few diapers and wipes and juice inside and leave the diaper bag in the car. Seriously don't bring it because they'll make you walk all the way back to your car to put it up or make you throw it away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not one of you sick bastards tried to talk this dumb ass out of subjecting his wife and baby to the Texans "brand" of football? Is that what we've come to now? You'll let a man take an innocent woman and child into NRG and be subjected to the ugliest football imaginable and the kind of debacle currently taking place?

I'd be ashamed.

Sadly it's too late. He's probably there and just saw the Bill's go ahead by 3. The baby is probably crying and the wife is contemplating divorce by now.

If you can, stop by academy and pick up some baby/kid sized shooting earmuffs. It'll get loud and I remember my daughter hated the crowd noise at a open air college stadium with only about 10k fans at Sam Houston state. The next game she went to a couple months later we got those earmuffs and she slept during the entire second half.

I too would suggest getting a harness instead of a stroller. Make sure you don't bring the diaper bag either, since there's a clear bag policy in effect. When I bring the kid to NRG so we usually have to bring a gallon ziplock with a few diapers and wipes and juice inside and leave the diaper bag in the car. Seriously don't bring it because they'll make you walk all the way back to your car to put it up or make you throw it away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

No worries. That won't last very long.

So how'd it go

Back