Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Nathaniel Hackett Fired!

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Broncos have fired Nathaniel Hackett after a dismal 4-11 showing. Was it his fault that the Broncos gave up the farm for Russell Wilson who has played like crap? A pathetic 51-14 loss to the Rams yesterday in which he admitted that the team wasn't ready surely played a big part
What's next for him?

I don’t know why anyone would want to coach in Denver with as bad as Wilson is playing and his contract dead weight. Plus the limited draft picks because of the trade.

It is almost like the Texans after OB was fired and Watson requesting a trade.

Maybe Culley will come out of retirement for them.

Broncos have fired Nathaniel Hackett after a dismal 4-11 showing. Was it his fault that the Broncos gave up the farm for Russell Wilson who has played like crap? A pathetic 51-14 loss to the Rams yesterday in which he admitted that the team wasn't ready surely played a big part
What's next for him?

yes it is his fault…offense was trash, team wasn’t ready to play alot of games early in the season and there’s too much talent on that team for it to have been playing so badly.

players seemed as if they lost confidence in him early on in the season..dreadful game management and the team just never recovered.

I don’t believe Wilson is washed just yet, bit i do believe he’s been exposed as a high level game manager moreso than an elite qb in this league…

Back