Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

My Tickets are on the Way

First delivery attempt will be in two days.:texan:

Could get a knock on the door...

BsjKoKwCUAEEKFd.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsjKoKwCUAEEKFd.jpg

Tobin received his yesterday, mine arrived today....

That said, I'm not gonna give away this year's gift... (which apparently varies).

Tobin received his yesterday, mine arrived today....

That said, I'm not gonna give away this year's gift... (which apparently varies).

I seem to recall a thread discussing STH having a choice between 2 items this year. So I think that cat is out of the bag already.

edit: it very well could have been discussed on some other social media outlet, FB or the like, but either way, STH know what the gift is already.

We were given a choice of two gift items, if you didn't choose, one was listed as the default.

If you recall, the gift selection choices were a Texan Flag, Texan Car Flags or $100 cash. I took the cash because I already have enough Texan flags.

If you recall, the gift selection choices were a Texan Flag, Texan Car Flags or $100 cash. I took the cash because I already have enough Texan flags.
I was trying not to list the options, but I don't remember seeing the $100 option.

Neither do I and I don't miss reading cash. So are the Texans being selective with their customers :).

I went back and re-read it (from April 3rd) - no $$ option. 2 Car Flags or one Travel Flag - had to complete the survey or you got car flags as default.

Austin sportstalk, well, really just Am 1300 The Zone's Rod Babers, is making this big deal that AJ isn't on any of the tickets this year.

Personally, it seems like a smart omission since AJ could be elsewhere at some point. Besides, it's just what's on the tickets, no big deal.

I seem to recall a thread discussing STH having a choice between 2 items this year. So I think that cat is out of the bag already.

edit: it very well could have been discussed on some other social media outlet, FB or the like, but either way, STH know what the gift is already.

We were given a choice of two gift items, if you didn't choose, one was listed as the default.

Must've been drunk during the "option phase"... It makes sense now. There is no way I was going for the Texans "Car Flag" (which was Tobin's gift and thus my post about giving it away) since I've purchased more than 20 of them over the years and had many given to me as presents.. How many do I have left? 0 - zilch - nada and in the spirit of the recent World Cup = Nil....

So now I apparently won't be giving my gift away, although I now have two Texans Flags.

Thanks everyone!!

Austin sportstalk, well, really just Am 1300 The Zone's Rod Babers, is making this big deal that AJ isn't on any of the tickets this year.

Personally, it seems like a smart omission since AJ could be elsewhere at some point. Besides, it's just what's on the tickets, no big deal.

Are the Texans still sending literal tickets? We got Bucs season tix for our office this season and the Bucs are no longer using physical tickets. They are giving a literal plastic card pass similar to what you get with the Disney and Universal parks here with a season pass. It came with a Bucs thing where you can wear it around your neck.

Are the Texans still sending literal tickets? We got Bucs season tix for our office this season and the Bucs are no longer using physical tickets. They are giving a literal plastic card pass similar to what you get with the Disney and Universal parks here with a season pass. It came with a Bucs thing where you can wear it around your neck.

Still getting paper. I have been curious on when modern technology would be replacing the paper.

What do you do then if you want to sell a pair, I assume they have an online thing where tickets would be able to be printed off and emailed to the buyer.
Not so sure I would prefer a card, as it would be too easy to misplace.

What do you do then if you want to sell a pair, I assume they have an online thing where tickets would be able to be printed off and emailed to the buyer.
Not so sure I would prefer a card, as it would be too easy to misplace.

Yeah, you can manage tickets online and forward them to someone if you sell them or give them away.

I guess if you lose the card they would be able to replace it or you would just have to print out tickets for each game individually.

I am going to personally hang on to the passes and only use them when I go. For tickets that we give to employees or clients they will be getting the printed out tickets.

Back