Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

My draft last night

Kaiser Toro

Native Mod
I had my first draft for this season last night, positioned 12 in the draft order (serpentine). 14 team league, we start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB or WR), 1 TE, 1 K and 1 D/ST. Fourteen rounds. The meat of our scoring system is 6 pts for passing/rushing/recieving TD, 1 point per reception, 1 point for 25 yards passing, 1 point for 10 yards rushing/recieving. D/ST gets points for points and yards allowed.

Here is my team by round:
Randy Moss
Reggie Bush
Michael Turner
Jason Witten
Chris Chambers
Matt Hasselbeck
Vikings
David Garrard
Ray Rice
Vernon Davis
Eddie Royal
Nate Kaeding
Robert Meachem
Steve Slaton

I am not thrilled or concerned as I think I got good balance and potential upside. Just wanted to share.

What RBs were available instead of Reggie Bush?

For me it was between Bush and Larry Johnson. Also on the table were Parker, Grant, Jacobs, Rick Williams, J Lewis, McGahee, McFadden, Graham, Maroney. I took Turner after the RB run that was just spelled out in sequential order.

Fast Willie, or Lewis is who I would have picked.

Let's hope Reggie does good for you though! He gets a lot of recieving/rushing, so that'll help.

I've heard that LJ has looked really good this summer in camp. I would have taken LJ. I like your picks of Meachem and Slaton.

For me it was between Bush and Larry Johnson. Also on the table were Parker, Grant, Jacobs, Rick Williams, J Lewis, McGahee, McFadden, Graham, Maroney. I took Turner after the RB run that was just spelled out in sequential order.

I got burned bad by Larry Johnson in a league last season. He was my #1 pick and played like an UDFA.

Back